Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

What is wrong with this world that...

Nothing to apologize for - forgotten already...

What were we talking about?
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Articnv is offline Coach

Bullies in skool are fierce. yes teahcers and such rarly intervine bcz they are afraid of being sued. there were serval times i was in shop class were I i did the class after to skool because the teacher couldnt keep awatch in the class or b i was put in the teahcers of us for my saftey as peopel woudl throw thinsg and blame me. teh etahcer woudl say I nnow you wernt doign anything but its there word. Hence the reason bullys never got punsihed because it was 15 plus to a me. part of it was I was the poor kid in the rich skool so were money talks thats whats backed. When i was 14 i had my guns i went thru the glass. There was times i thought about what it woudl be liek to hurt them thru vilonce ie base ball bat to them orgun. But i couldnt put soem else thru what i went thru every day. No matter how bad the beatings - some of them were bad or teasing or spiting on i just ignored it the best i could as the more i shouldnt it bothered me the worse it got. I feel bad for the kids that get picked on day in day out bcz i lived thru that. It dosnt take alot at teh age to get a confused kid to act out his agression. I acted mine out during huntign season, i only shot what i ate. I m not condening what teh kid has doen but i can see part fo the view that wuld make some want to go out and do that.

Articnv I am sorry to hear about your past. Not doing what you were thinking shows you are so much better than a lot of people. That right there makes me respect you. :salute:

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"finnishvikingsfan" wrote:
    Articnv I am sorry to hear about your past. Not doing what you were thinking shows you are so much better than a lot of people. That right there makes me respect you. :salute:
    Amen to that - here's to ya Articnv :salute:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

XxS2TheEvoxX is offline Pro-Bowler

"shockzilla" wrote:
    "finnishvikingsfan" wrote:
    Amen to that - here's to ya Articnv :salute:
    Yeah man, I respect the fact that you dealt with that day in and day out and kept your cool. That takes a lot.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Problem: people see stuff and are afraid to say something when they know what they saw was wrong.

Society(U.S.): believes we are entitled to certain INDIVIDUAL rights. We are a collection of individuals, not a group of people with a common goal to better ourselves as a whole.

Media: Helps perpetuate the fear.

When you see something wrong, don't be afraid to say something. When you see others that aren't doing something that is for the common good, say something. We can't go around in fear of being sued. Take what ever I have. I can replennish it.

Saying something give others hope. I think we all know what good looks like and when we see it, it instills hope.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234