Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

What is virginity worth today?

(CNN) -- Is a woman's virginity worth $3.8 million? That's how much a 22-year-old from San Diego, California, said she has been offered through an auction she announced in September...........
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/01/22/virginity.value/index.html

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: What is virginity worth today?

This AntiCivilization Sucks.

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    lol...I once paid a 53 dollar bar tab for a virgin...I only used $25 of it though...

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    (CNN) -- Is a woman's virginity worth $3.8 million? That's how much a 22-year-old from San Diego, California, said she has been offered through an auction she announced in September...........
    Its her moral issue....not mine...
    quite frankly, I could give a rats a$$.
    Just like athletes.....if someone is willing to pay that price....more power to you.
    As for the idiot that is paying the price.....WTF are you thinking dude?
    I dont care how rich a person is.....there is no ***** worth that much!
    What a dumb $hit!
    hahahaha
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

She better do it for 3.8 million... that's ridiculous.

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

Jared Allen's spending that money wisely I see
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    Prostitution is the world's oldest profession, and for so many reasons should be legalized. By making prostitution black market, our "civilization," or society has created and furthered the problems of pimps, venereal disease, AIDS and "crack whores" that government regulation by way of legalization of prostitution could almost eliminate.
    This girl is right, and also smart. She's not that amazing looking and is going to live the rest of her life on 20 mediocre minutes. The virgin-hooker market will then flood and the price will drop like HDTVs.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    Prostitution is the world's oldest profession, and for so many reasons should be legalized. By making prostitution black market, our "civilization," or society has created and furthered the problems of pimps, venereal disease, AIDS and "crack whores" that government regulation by way of legalization of prostitution could almost eliminate.
    This girl is right, and also smart. She's not that amazing looking and is going to live the rest of her life on 20 mediocre minutes. The virgin-hooker market will then flood and the price will drop like HDTVs.
    I completly agree with you on that, but premiscues Sex with someone other than the person your in love with diminish's self esteem and self worth. The Masses are often not educated in this area because "they" would rather you not have it that way.

I will say this also, all drugs should be legalized, in having drugs Illegal it creates sky rocketing prices and leads to crime, death, mass violence and drug created jobs. In leagalizing drugs the Masses should be highly educated about the side effects and if they want to take drugs thats completly there decision, no group or groups shall inforce otherwise. As long as that individual is not harming others.

Our controlers do not want to legalize these things we discuss because it further promotes there agenda and keeps the massess in a dumbed down manner.

The girl is not right, selling her virginity and eventually surrendering her body for money is horible. She's going to become rich but money is far from everything My Sexy Little Pixie, many people know this. Being happy with the one you most love, living in a job of value creation, staying away from drugs, achohal, sugar all lead to a much more happy and fulfilled live. I feel sorry for this girl but in knowing how she is conditioned from the world around her I udnerstand why she is doing what she is doing but in NO WAY is it the right thing period.

Her decision? Absolutly.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

I would wear a condom.
    We're bringing purple back.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    For 3.8 million I d sleep with an ugly woman too,[size=2pt]wait ...I ve made that for free before[/size]
    El underdog.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast