Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

What Should I do?

I feel utterly lost without a Sunday night game on ESPN. What am I supposed to do with myself tonight? I would sew myself a sweater, but I cant sew, I would hang out with some ladies but I apparently have to be "100 feet away" from Cindy at all times. Lawyers, who needs em? Anyhow, I guess it took a night like this to make me realize how insignificant I am without Joe Theisman in my life.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

What Should I do?

I realized that purplepride.org is officially the best site on the net, and that I should just chill out here. Good things webster.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

What Should I do?

lol... this is a really great site huh?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: What Should I do?

"Bdubya" wrote:
    I feel utterly lost without a Sunday night game on ESPN. What am I supposed to do with myself tonight? I would sew myself a sweater, but I cant sew, I would hang out with some ladies but I apparently have to be "100 feet away" from Cindy at all times. Lawyers, who needs em? Anyhow, I guess it took a night like this to make me realize how insignificant I am without Joe Theisman in my life.
    Heeeeey, some lawyers are pretty cool... :thumbleft:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

What Should I do?

Well first off you should know that those papers called "restraining orders" are just another way for the girl to say she loves you! and without lawyers great people like O.J. Simpson and Kobe Bryant might have gone to jail for commiting a crime!!
    Through Wind, Snow, Sleet, or Rain, all will feel the purple pain!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

What Should I do?

"MOSSISBOSS88" wrote:
    Well first off you should know that those papers called "restraining orders" are just another way for the girl to say she loves you! and without lawyers great people like O.J. Simpson and Kobe Bryant might have gone to jail for commiting a crime!!
    Very nice!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

What Should I do?

"MOSSISBOSS88" wrote:
    ROTFLMMFAO!!! But now look what you have done...the restraining order against buck and chub that TNT got earlier will only serve to add fuel to the fire now that you have framed it in that way...all I can say is, RUN TNT RUN!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

What Should I do?

yes but we all know that TNT is very much capeable of taking on both buck and chubif she were to need to....Can you say PURPLE PRIDE STEELCAGE MATCH where the loser becomes a towel boy for the pack for all of eturnity?! after i read that over it sounds like Im out in space right now. But hey thats just me talking
    Through Wind, Snow, Sleet, or Rain, all will feel the purple pain!