Thread: What a moron!

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

What a moron!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19709083/

I could see somebody on here do that...

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: What a moron!

No alcohol involved on this one?...........what a brave idiot.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Wow, that's pretty funny. Another case of wrong place at the wrong time, seems to be a lot of those articles on here lately!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Re: What a silly guy!

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    No alcohol involved on this one?...........what a brave idiot.
    I remember when I was in the police academy, some kid applied the semester before, and our instructor told us why he got denied.

He lived in some small town by Grand Forks, and he always seen people speed down this old highway by his house. He eventually stockpiled enough things from the net over time to have a legit badge, uniform, and even gun. He put some LED's on his car roof and pulled over people who sped. He gave warnings, and the idiot got by with it!

Until....One day the Air Force base was transporting something (I don't remember all the details) and he pulled over the car the general was riding in!

Needless to say, they called his bluff because I guess he was so fake like, and nailed his as*!

So a few months he applies at the academy to be a cop. Needless to say, he didn't get in

That's too bad for that guy, he probably would've been a good cop. Seriously.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I don't know man...He seems like he was just doing it for the power. Like a kid who got picked on and had a grudge. You would be surprised how many guys that came to the academy were like that.

Some deputy from Kidder county got fired because he acted a fool like that. He would go to Bismarck (a whole different county) and take his gun with to the mall. He got in trouble once by mall security and later Bismarck PD, and then he got caught again a few weeks later. When asked he said it's for "protection."
    :-\

I guess he was always on patrol in his mind, and just a total weirdo. My roommate was like that too. You would be amazed at how people put themselves in different states of mind when they have a badge or are working for one. Not all do, but a good number that I met did.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"baumy300" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I don't know man...He seems like he was just doing it for the power. Like a kid who got picked on and had a grudge. You would be surprised how many guys that came to the academy were like that.

Some deputy from Kidder county got fired because he acted a fool like that. He would go to Bismarck (a whole different county) and take his gun with to the mall. He got in trouble once by mall security and later Bismarck PD, and then he got caught again a few weeks later. When asked he said it's for "protection."

I guess he was always on patrol in his mind, and just a total weirdo. My roommate was like that too. You would be amazed at how people put themselves in different states of mind when they have a badge or are working for one. Not all do, but a good number that I met did.
    Are you a cop now?

"baumy300" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:

Yeah, good point. I didn't even think of that.

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "baumy300" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:

Are you a cop now?
    Well I graduated from the police academy and I still have my certification for another couple of years.

So I guess if I wanted to be I could... But I'd rather be a lawyer. Just like uncle Cajun
    ;D

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

A buddy of mine was a volunteer fireman and had the magnetic light to stick on top of the roof of his car.
    We use to pull over our buddies on a back road when they were heading home.
    They went from a panicked reaction to a 'you fucking assholes' mood in less than 2 seconds.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain