Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: What makes a quality post???

"faninphx" wrote:
    I feel that posting is really lame. That's why I find it puzzling that so many football fans congratulate each other on having insane amounts of posts. That's why I keep my posting to a minimum and only post if I have something worthwhile to say. To me, it's annoying when people feel the need to post just to say "I agree" or "". It clogs up the message boards and robs me of my precious, precious time just so other people can congratulate each other on having 14,463,921 posts. Where do they find the time to do all of this? I have been a member for just over a year and I just broke into triple digits and I check on this site almost daily. Something seems strange about the whole thing.

The people with an insane amount of posts (like me) never flaunt it or even mention it. It's others who mention our numbers. I could give 2 craps less...I just have a lot to say with my precious time I guess.

What kills me is when members make a thread congratulating themselves for a minimal amount of posts...like 300. Starting a thread congratulating yourself is lame as hell. If you have a milestone (500, 1000, 5000...) somebody will do it for you.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re: What makes a quality post???

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "faninphx" wrote:
    I feel that posting is really lame. That's why I find it puzzling that so many football fans congratulate each other on having insane amounts of posts. That's why I keep my posting to a minimum and only post if I have something worthwhile to say. To me, it's annoying when people feel the need to post just to say "I agree" or "". It clogs up the message boards and robs me of my precious, precious time just so other people can congratulate each other on having 14,463,921 posts. Where do they find the time to do all of this? I have been a member for just over a year and I just broke into triple digits and I check on this site almost daily. Something seems strange about the whole thing.
    Sorry we have been robbing you of your precious, precious time...

To be honest, if everyone on this site only posted once every four days (your average), it would be a very dull forum indeed...
    Couldn't agree more.

Even some of the "lame" posts keep my day rolling by. I come to this site for entertainment and information. If I don't find one, I find the other. Its all good. We don't need to get all picky about posting do we? Its all for fun!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123