Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Bheadgood is offline Rookie

Re: What kind of fan are you?

Any time I get upset i just hate the Slackers even more. Man i get mad a lot.
    Any matter can be resolved over a few coldies.

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

I'm loud. My mom is used to my dad and I yelling at the T.V., so she doesn't care. But I can't throw anything at my T.V., because it is a 53 inch bigscreen and made out of projector not glass. (I think my dad loves that T.V. more then he does me :scratch:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

All the above. Depends on how we are doing!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Actually thats a good answer ultra. It really does depend how we are doing. IF we are doing good im just loud and happy. Loud being is if i were in a resturaunt or anywhere, i clap extremley loud so that everyone can hear me.

Most of the time im ridiculous, cussing at the t.v usually cause were messing up or about blown calls by the so called packer refs. :lol: Sometimes i can be really ridiculous that i hear people say, man we should turn that t.v off. :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I like to watch the games alone or with my son. I need it quiet without any distractions. I get VERY upset when things are not right.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I had to go with Ridiculous,

A few years back, a friend I met who lived in Minny but now in NH, sent me a ragnor doll.

I will watch the game with Ragnor next to me, if things are bad, I tend to take it out on ole Ragnor.

If things are good, I let Ragnor do the ole two step on the arm of my chair and if really good things are happening, like woooping the pack in the playoffs last year, well I just get up and dance with Ragnor himself..

My wife thinks I'm a bit nuts.......

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I'm pretty loud really...I'll be quiet for a time and talk to the TV a lot, but then something really good or really bad will happen and I'll freak! Gotta love it though.

My old man on the other hand, he's pretty rowdy. Here's an amusing anecdote...

A few years back he was watching the Eagles and the Cowboys on MNF, and the Eagles had a chance to win it with a 20 or 30 yard field goal. My dad hates both teams with a passion (he's also a huge Vikes fan) but he has a very deep seeded hatred for the 'Boys (goes back to the Drew Pearson days I think). Well, they botched the snap. So when the Eagles botched the snap and lost, he got kind of upset. At the time he was icing his ankle with a gel ice pack. He threw the gel pack at the TV with such force it exploded! All over the living room carpet! He was up until 2 AM cleaning it up....so I think he'd be classified as ridiculous!

MNVikingGangsta Guest

i either put rowdy or ridiculous, already forgot...
    just like pretty much everyone in here i yell, scream, or throw things if things aren't going our way.
    when they are going our way i probably get even more out of control..usually the guy who lives upstairs and isn't a football fan comes down when he hears me yelling to watch the game

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Wow, seems like people really love throwing things at the t.v. I revert from doing that because i know i will basically destroy the damn thing. :lol: I just basically slam my fist on the table if im holding in a lot of anger.

If im at a game, i usually cuss out loud. I kinda feel bad for the people around me, especially little kids. I mean i know im not supposed to be saying those kinds of things but cant help it. Little kids shouldnt go to games or watch viking games especially. Something negative is bound to happen in which they'll learn.

I.E. Meet the Fockers. Remember that part where ben stiller said ass-hole. Then the kid picked up and was his first word. Assss-hoooole. :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Articnv is offline Coach

Ridiculous - when refs screw up i get pissed asnd swear at the tvin the bar some tiems i even get bull shirt chants going in the bar

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast