Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

What kind of fan are you?

What kind of fan are you?

Just thought id see what kind of fans we have and how reactive we can get based on how the team does at any point in the game.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: What kind of fan are you?

I get a little insane at times (most times)! I broke two remotes last year! That sucked!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

My girlfriend use to think I was strange yelling at the TV. Now she is back watching football [Giants ugh!] and she screaming at Eli haha I just laugh.

Also you know instead of throwing the remote get a pair of socks and ball them up throw at the TV a lot safer and cleaner. Todd Steussie use to drive me NUTZ jumping offsides. I use to yell and throw socks at the TV the whole game my roomate thought I was crazy. But to this day if someone goes offside he yells "gosh darn Steussie" and laughs.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

I am more of a loud fan. I will yell when something bad happens but I wont go crazy. If it is something seriously bad like for instance Moss getting injured vs. saints last year or the Cardinals game the year before, I will likely rip off my jersey and throw it on the ground and find the nerest object (usually a remote) and throw it.

Hopefully we wont have many more of those moments.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Hm. I put "ridiculous", though I'm not sure that describes me perfectly. I'm angst-ridden through the whole game and one of those people that acts like a know-it-all half the time ("Why would you call a nickel defense in that situation???" "Okay...play action and....WHAT??? WHY DID THEY CALL THAT???" "He was HELD, ref!!!!')

But, most of the time, I'm laid back. Heh.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Del Rio Guest

When I was younger and in HS I used to punch holes in my walls. Well that was just it they weren't my walls they were my dads walls. And he let me know about it. I also used to lay all my football cards out in formation of the staring viking players and after I watched a play I would move the cards around LOL trying to mimick the play and the assignments.

When I got older and I moved out I stopped breaking stuff, because it was my stuff and I was broke so i really couldn't afford sheet rock and such.

During college I would just drink more if they were sucking, so who knows what happened.

Now I can get loud but I usually wont if I am at home with the kid. If I am at a sports bar I get loud. I rarely break things anymore on purpose. :grin: Even though I know it feels so dang good! :grin:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I bought a mini viking stuffed football to throw around instead of my remotes, but I don't know where it is I'm pretty crazy and always on the edge of my seat during the games, but that's the way I like it! (even though my girlfriend hates it!!!)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

yeah i dont even bring the remote close to me. im LOUD, so thats what i put. i try not to be to insane, but this last playoff game against the pack i was heated and i was freaking out. everyone was saying "do we need to take you to the hospital?" i was dancing all over the place and shouting:lol:

miakurtzy07 is offline Starter

Every game my dad and I get decked out in our Viking garb and sit on the couch the entire game. There is much screaming and some swearing (when Ma's not around). The best games are against the Pack. My brother (god bless his soul) is a cheesehead. We get into fights every game because I am always in his face about his sucky team and he pretends he doesn't care. Finally he gets sick of my crap and starts throwing punches. Great fun!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

I'm a loud one. My mom thinks I'm crazy when I yell at the TV sometimes...lol.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast