Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: This is what I call depreciation

Jessie Jackson doesn't give two craps out race relations or most the stuff he spews forth, he just wants to be important.
    He's just as bad as Rush or Bill Oreily in my book.
    Not quite as bad as Micheal Savage though.
    Being a blonde haired, blue eyed Norwegian I don't want to try and speak for the constituents of either Sharpton or jackson, but to me Jackson is just milking his role to make himself richer. I view him and Rush in the same light. And hopefully this is viewed as social and not political so I am not violating any terms.

Sharpton also does his fair share of grandstanding and has become very wealthy doing what he does, but I get a sense that at some level he really does want to make things better for the people he represents. I don't get the same feeling for Jackson. Much the same with guys like Rush and Hannity ( Rush jr. wannabe), who are just spineless windbags hiding behind a microphone.

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

"C" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    was this on TV?
    Yup... I had to take media law in college, and you're right about Libel. Just joking around about him getting both charges.
    Ah yes Media Law, I took that course over the summer (snooze fest)... Only 1 1/2 years left of Journalism school... then back to Minnesota

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

Jessie Jackson doesn't give two craps out race relations or most the stuff he spews forth, he just wants to be important.
    Being a blonde haired, blue eyed Norwegian I don't want to try and speak for the constituents of either Sharpton or jackson, but to me Jackson is just milking his role to make himself richer. I view him and Rush in the same light. And hopefully this is viewed as social and not political so I am not violating any terms.

Sharpton also does his fair share of grandstanding and has become very wealthy doing what he does, but I get a sense that at some level he really does want to make things better for the people he represents. I don't get the same feeling for Jackson. Much the same with guys like Rush and Hannity ( Rush jr. wannabe), who are just spineless windbags hiding behind a microphone.
    I agree with the highlighted comments above, except for the fact that Sharpton is in the same boat as Jerry Springer...

..and Jesse Jackson doesn't have Rush's drug problem.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Blog Entries

"C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

I agree with the highlighted comments above, except for the fact that Sharpton is in the same boat as Jerry Springer... and Jesse Jackson doesn't have Rush's drug problem.
    That we know of.

We didn't know Rush had one until he got pinched either.
    Not to mention the chick he was porking out of country to keep it hush hush.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

I agree with the highlighted comments above, except for the fact that Sharpton is in the same boat as Jerry Springer... and Jesse Jackson doesn't have Rush's drug problem.
    That we know of.

Fuck it... they're all in the same boat as Jerry Springer
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Blog Entries

"C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

That we know of.

Fuck it... they're all in the same boat as Jerry Springer

Attaboy.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    I heard the other day, that at the time of the Revolutionary War, King George had a higher rating with the public than this year's Congress.
    I have serious doubt that the Times of London was polling normal citizens of 18th-century England for their opinions on how good of a job the King was doing.
    So do I because the Times in London would have polled English people (as you say) NOT US citizens. LOL
    There were no US citizens at the time of the Revolutionary War!
    They were still subjects of the King, eh?
    Always trying to justify yourself, eh Zeus, even when you know you misstated yourself.
    I don't think I misstated anything.
    I'm mocking the notion that "King George had a higher rating with the public than this year's Congress".

Do you have a link to where you read that?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234