Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: This is what I call depreciation

LOL I was and wasn't... If we lived in a perfect world yes, but the world we live in now no. What this country is experiencing is The Cone of Silence which means people think that what these special interest groups and such are what everyone believes so the actual majority doesn't say anything... but i also was kind tipsy when i wrote it HAHAHA
    The very best way to have a political discourse.

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

hahahaha... yeah thats true.

And Michael Savage is fun to listen to.
    I don't like listening to Rush (Way to right)
    But I also dislike Colmes (sp?) (way to left)

That is why i listen to KFAN! Sports are so much nicer to listen to.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Schutz" wrote:
    Jessie Jackson doesn't give two craps out race relations or most the stuff he spews forth, he just wants to be important.
    He's just as bad as Rush or Bill Oreily in my book.
    Not quite as bad as Micheal Savage though.
    Let's call a spade a spade.... Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are trying to be the next Martin Luther King and the face of the black community, but usually just end up looking like fools. They call themselves "Civil Rights Activists" but in all honesty, they are just "African American Activists"... they are simply driving the wedge deeper and deeper in regards to race relations.

When the Duke LaCrosse team was accused of raping a black stripper, Sharpton was at the forefront, pointing fingers at the players... here's a direct quote from Sharpton:

From an interview with Bill O'Riley (I know... I hate Bill O'riley):

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192277,00.html

SHARPTON: But I think that all of the facts that you have laid out the DA had — and I know this DA is probably not one that is crazy. He would not have proceeded if he did not feel that he could convict. So it tells me that all of what you said is either not true or he has convincing evidence that would certainly knock that out and no one is not letting him proceed. You know, a lot of those community leaders down there, pro and con, wanted a lot of people to come in. I know for a fact asked Jesse Jackson to come, we said we don't want to be (INAUDIBLE)...
    That's the same DA that was disbarred and prohibited from practicing law ever again because of the way he handled this case.

Sharpton never apologized for his accusations. He should be sued for defamation of character and slander.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"erik5032" wrote:
    hahahaha... yeah thats true.

And Michael Savage is fun to listen to.
    I don't like listening to Rush (Way to right)
    But I also dislike Colmes (sp?) (way to left)

That is why i listen to KFAN! Sports are so much nicer to listen to.
    Yeah, atleast sports really is a no spin zone(for the most part).

"C" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    Jessie Jackson doesn't give two craps out race relations or most the stuff he spews forth, he just wants to be important.
    Let's call a spade a spade.... Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are trying to be the next Martin Luther King and the face of the black community, but usually just end up looking like fools. They call themselves "Civil Rights Activists" but in all honesty, they are just "African American Activists"... they are simply driving the wedge deeper and deeper in regards to race relations.

When the Duke LaCrosse team was accused of raping a black stripper, Sharpton was at the forefront, pointing fingers at the players... here's a direct quote from Sharpton:

SHARPTON: But I think that all of the facts that you have laid out the DA had — and I know this DA is probably not one that is crazy. He would not have proceeded if he did not feel that he could convict. So it tells me that all of what you said is either not true or he has convincing evidence that would certainly knock that out and no one is not letting him proceed. You know, a lot of those community leaders down there, pro and con, wanted a lot of people to come in. I know for a fact asked Jesse Jackson to come, we said we don't want to be (INAUDIBLE)...
    That's the same DA that was disbarred and prohibited from practicing law ever again because of the way he handled this case.

Sharpton never apologized for his accusations. He should be sued for defamation of character and slander.
    If Sharpton defamed someone in front of the media then it is Libel, Slander is defaming someone when you are speaking with someone else one on one... We need someone who will make Sharpton apologize and like on South Park make Sharpton kiss the guys ars, like he made Imas(sp?) LOL!
    Oh and by the way Libel is way worse then Slander.

"erik5032" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:

If Sharpton defamed someone in front of the media then it is Libel, Slander is defaming someone when you are speaking with someone else one on one... We need someone who will make Sharpton apologize and like on South Park make Sharpton kiss the guys ars, like he made Imas(sp?) LOL!
    Well, technically, he could get both. He was speaking one-on-one with O'Riley. It's all in how you interpret the law.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    I heard the other day, that at the time of the Revolutionary War, King George had a higher rating with the public than this year's Congress.
    I have serious doubt that the Times of London was polling normal citizens of 18th-century England for their opinions on how good of a job the King was doing.
    So do I because the Times in London would have polled English people (as you say) NOT US citizens. LOL
    There were no US citizens at the time of the Revolutionary War!
    They were still subjects of the King, eh?

=Z=
    Always trying to justify yourself, eh Zeus, even when you know you misstated yourself.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

"C" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:

Well, technically, he could get both. He was speaking one-on-one with O'Riley. It's all in how you interpret the law.
    was this on TV?

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    I heard the other day, that at the time of the Revolutionary War, King George had a higher rating with the public than this year's Congress.
    I have serious doubt that the Times of London was polling normal citizens of 18th-century England for their opinions on how good of a job the King was doing.
    So do I because the Times in London would have polled English people (as you say) NOT US citizens. LOL
    There were no US citizens at the time of the Revolutionary War!
    They were still subjects of the King, eh?

=Z=
    Always trying to justify yourself, eh Zeus, even when you know you misstated yourself.
    Well, he's actually right... there was no "United States of America" at the time to be a citizen of...

"erik5032" wrote:
    was this on TV?
    Yup... I had to take media law in college, and you're right about Libel. Just joking around about him getting both charges.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast