Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What an HONOR

What an HONOR

8) WEBBY et al.... :scratch: thanks DUDE irate: I am proud to be the offical :lol: Smiley TESTER :shock:

First I would like to thank all the member of the Purple Pride Org :wav: for allowing me this great privilege :thumbleft:

THEN I would ask WEBBY :notworthy: to allow me some how to bring new smiley's to the site :shock: kind of :ky: injection of NEW :sign7: and usefull smiley's for all the :grommit: and :3some: of the PPO

AS the offical smiley tester :king: would ask the great folks, :sign2: new and old :blackeye: to try them but also to [-( agree that a picture says a thousand words :roll: (i have heard this before ukeright: )

Maybe we can open a SECTION on / create your own smiley :-k to the PPO :silent: this might be a little hard at first #-o but we will work on this project =; image smiley's about or for american :usa2: football and MORE :!:

Of course :clown: there are many aspects =P~ of what can be done here :^o ok so maybe :-k not that many [-X but =; who knows [-o<

So from :sunny: the island of Cyprus :study: the far reaches of the PURPLE PRIDE ORG :sign7: I promise 8-[ I will work to preserve O the rights of our smiley patiorots (ok so I can't spell :tongue: LA) but you all get the meaning right :?:

lastly :angryfire: trolls :twisted: beware :violent3: your time is limited :violent2: the new and improved smiley's for the 2005 season :violent1: will ensure :blackeye: you won't want to return to the best NFL sit on the NET :king: we are the BEST :cussing: the rest :dark1: and if you don't understand this :hiding: get some :help: becasue as we all know :director: YOu CAN'T HIDE FROM THE PURPLE PRIDE :headbang:

so :crybaby: I take this honor and pledge to you all :evil3: if allowed I will bring you the best smiley's :usa2: on the net not matter what by :evil5: hook or if I have to ottytrain5: ( you all understand) by crook we will have the BEST :naka:

:rr: 's and :rr: ets ccasion5: thank you all :wav: for such and honor :happy9:

:walk: :wave:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

What an HONOR

Congrats casper you deserved it!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

What an HONOR

:salute:

Congratulations

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

What an HONOR

Congrats 'ley!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

What an HONOR

THat has to be Casper's best post yet. Every smiley just had punctuated it just right.

More like a symphony if you ask me. Beethoven of smilies? You're darn right, sir.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

What an HONOR

:cheers: Casper :thumbleft: hope you don't :drunken: to much
    or else, you know ukeright: but congrats
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

What an HONOR

Casper, you deserve it! I especially liked the :violent2: one. That's what should be done with all trolls...

Also, perhaps you should put out a book on "The Proper Use and Etiquette of ."
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

What an HONOR

WOW Casper, I'm impressed. Some day I will fit in here with a title of my own. Hey Webby can you make a sticky for casper to inform us of Smiley Etiquette? He could also be used to monitor proper use of smileys !!

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

What an HONOR

Well it had to happen eventually - congrats Casper ! an honour well earned :notworthy:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

What an HONOR

ya, haha, congrats!
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast