Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

WHAT A CRAZZYYYY GAME!!!!

There's gonna be so many lawsuits it's not even gonna be funny

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

next time you guys get to see that "lowlight" look closer at what artest does. he jumps two tables about 4 feet apart and attacks the wrong fan because if you look closely that fan had a beverage and didnt look the two-fisted drinking type. now granted there were many things that the fans did wrong like trample an elderly woman and shouldnt have thrown the beer or whatever it was on artest and the chair throwing was totally out of line but if i was a friend of that guy that got clocked first i would have taken my belt off and smacked artest across the face with the buckle. he is a stupid straight up thug asshole that doesnt deserve to be called a professional. and double that for steven jackson. the second guy i thought was a towel-guy for the game and got caught in the wrong place, and he got clocked unjustly if that is the case. it looked to me that he was trying to get passed artest and he just clocked him. then i am not too sure about the 3rd guy(the one oneal clocked), i think he was a towel guy also coming to the aid of his buddy. if i was david stern i would throw out artest and jackson out of the league for GOOD!
    yea, then artest could have all the time he needs for promoting his rap album and jackson could help him. I CANT STAND THE NBA

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I just heard Scot Pollard comment on it and he said he was sitting on the bench the whole time. He was disgusted with everything that happened from the fans to the players.

As far as the fans, they still have no right to start that shit.

Artest and Jackson are going to be in trouble. I think Artest could be gone for the rest of the season. It should be like a 3 strike policy. I would tell him the next time anything like this happens, he is permanently gone. You can't tell anyone else but him or other will know to provoke him. I don't know of jackson getting in trouble before this might be his first strike. Jackson will be suspended for a long time also.

He will definitely get a shot to promote that girl love song CD that he wanted to take time off for.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I am watching the TWOLVES tonight and was just thinking about Eddie Griffin. He had some problems down here in Houston last year. It was domestic, not on the court problems. They gave up on him here in Houston.

It is good to see that the Wolves are giving him a chance. He is young and he made a mistake. He has learned and will take full advantage of his opportunities in MN.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Yes, that bastard Artest is suspended for the whole season.

The other Pacers guys are out 25 and 30 games each.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Artest probably doesn't care, now he can work on promoting his CD!! What a loser!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

wow the whole season gone for artest as hes the pacers main man in the front court.

LOoks like the pacers run for a championchip has closed with artest out and many of their players out for awhile which could put them in a hole to even make the playoffs. THe window is closing for them.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

If Artest is your main man, your team was screwed already.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

mvikes84 is offline Starter

Artest wanted some time off to promote his CRAP music. Well he just got his wish.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12