Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

WHAT A CRAZZYYYY GAME!!!!

Last night i was watching the pacers/pistons game im sure all of you heard of it by now i almost went to sleep in the 4th qaurter and im glad i didn't. When it comes to b-ball the pacers are my team, so i was in shock when all this crap happened. I think i hate pistons fans now... yeah you can say maybe artest shouldn't have went into the stands. But think about it if it was you and some fan threw beer on you right after fricking Benny Wallace got done choking you. I personally loved the brawl as immature as that sounds i hate the pistons and now there fans. I probably went more crazy over this then when the vikes lost to the cardinals. All i can hope is that the suspensions aren't too bad.
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

I can't stand the NBA. The only basketball I'll watch is college. Lot less showboating.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Schulzy is offline Training Camp

I'm not a B ball fan but would like to say that If fans are going to through beer or any thing maybe they should be suspended and lose 3 home games. These games could go to the visitors home. This might make fans think twice before starting s@it.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

I hope Artest gets his ass suspended for this.

Damn that was one crazy fight.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

That was unbelievable!! I saw the replay on ESPN this morning! That one fan got jacked by Artest and O'Neal!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

mark is offline Asst. Coach

I was flipping the channels and turned it on right when wallace got fouled.I couldnt believe it. Did you see artest jack that little fat guy in the face that came on the court.I dont think he wanted to fight and was just being an idiot and next thing he knew he was squared up with artest. after he picked up his teeth he probably had to clean his draws.
    <!--
    sig -->

poult is offline Asst. Coach

fans dont belong on the field, court, or ice. he got what he deserved.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

"poult" wrote:
    fans dont belong on the field, court, or ice. he got what he deserved.
    I definantly agree with that nor the players don't belong in the stands we wouldn't even be talking about this if some stupid drunk guy wouldn't have thrown a bottle at Artest. Now Jermaine, Jackson, and Ron are suspended indefinantly. Thanks you stupid Piston fans.
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Schulzy" wrote:
    I'm not a B ball fan but would like to say that If fans are going to through beer or any thing maybe they should be suspended and lose 3 home games. These games could go to the visitors home. This might make fans think twice before starting s@it.
    There is nothing in place to keep the fans accountable. True dat!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I agree with the people that say the fan got what he deserved. Man this is becoming a lottery for the fans. That guy will get a million for getting hit.

I honestly hope that a jusge will tell the fan you had no business on the court, and you are shit out of luck. You owe damages to Artest for his loss of game pay.

Fans have no right to do that to a player. No matter what that player says or does. The fan can ignore the player just as the player can ignore the fan.

I don't condone violence being used to hurt someone. In violent sports, I can understand it to a point that it is part of a sport. Hockey sticks to the head, no. Violent football hit within the rules of the game yes. In Boxing, knocking a guy out, yes, it is part of the sport. Fan interaction is not part of the sport. It is not very sporting at all. Fans should not be allowed to say durogatory comments to players. There should be more policing of this.

Rangers vs Oakland
    and
    Bradley with the Dodgers

It is getting out of hand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast