Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

what city rates the highest in the nation

Interesting indeed...see who wrote it it is even better

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=680&ncid=762&e=13&u=/usatoday/20040803/en_usatoday/minneapolisrankshighestoftheliteratesstudyfinds

sorry I put this in the wrong place my appolagize folks this should be in the club house :roll:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

That's shocking!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

But among cities topping the list, Minneapolis stands out as exemplary, he says. Several of these cities "are becoming colonies of the highly educated, with almost everyone else being forced out," he adds. But Minneapolis, together with 16th-ranked St. Paul, "is evolving in a way that is including more and more of the population."

Wow. You'se guys all read good, there, hey? I'd be borrowing you some props for all being more smarter.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

What they failed to tell us is that Green Bay wisconsin takes the bottom of the list.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    That's shocking!!
    No it's not. It means absolutely nothing. You guys will find anything to do your little circle jerks over.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

Yo, Bartime don't get pissed just because you are having your 1st grade sister read the posts on this forum too you. HOOKD ON PHONICS worked for me! You are still as stupid as ever, but that's what makes you special? REAL SPECIAL

"BigEasyViking" wrote:
    Yo, Bartime don't get pissed just because you are having your 1st grade sister read the posts on this forum too you. HOOKD ON PHONICS worked for me! You are still as stupid as ever, but that's what makes you special? REAL SPECIAL
    Your right Minnesotans and Viking fans are smarter than everyone else because they buy more newspapers and check out more library books. These kind of surveys go on all the time based on different criteria and I have seen many that end up rating Wisconsin ahead of Minnesota but I don't run around bragging about it. It doesn't mean shit. And as far as me being stupid, you are basing that on one thing(me being a Packer fan). As far as an education level, I am well ahead of you buddy.

By the content of the dribble that has been in almost every post of yours I sincerely doubt that you have a higher level of education than I do. Just for your knowledge, I have a bachelors degree in RF engineering and Satellite communications and am going to night classes to get my masters in RF engineering, which are all things that you probably can't even pronounce. So unless they give you those kinds of degrees at a special school for Burger King employees then I'd suggest that you just drop it cause you just make yourself look even dumber! If that is possible? So if you would like to reply back to this and dig yourself in deeper, I would love to read them and am sure that I will get a good laugh out of it.

P.S How is the little yellow bus running? You suck, and so do your ass packin' buddies!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Jeez Bartime, you're getting as bad as TexPack as far as your delusions of super-intelligence.

Here is a tip: Don't proclaim that you are a more educated person than complete strangers just because you cheer for different football teams. You know jack sh*t about the educational backrounds of other people on this board.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Jeez Bartime, you're getting as bad as TexPack as far as your delusions of super-intelligence.

Here is a tip: Don't proclaim that you are a more educated person than complete strangers just because you cheer for different football teams. You know jack sh*t about the educational backrounds of other people on this board.
    Who the hell asked you Italian? Last I checked, my education level was attacked first by your little purple buddy. But I suppose since he's a mighty purple warrior fan that is alright. And for you Big Easy, you want a medal for all your degrees you have. This is a football chat board so go brag about your degrees elsewhere. Your intelligence really shows with your "ass-packing buddies" line. Go back to making great use of your degrees by yelling "Skol" and "Packers Suck."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast