Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: What is the best way?

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Why is it whenever someone asks me who my favorite team is and I say the Vikings I alway seem to get ripped on? I swear, even people in Minnesota are like "how can you root for a team who just sucks." I absolutely hate that! Ususally I try to defend them, throw out some stats or whatever but it pisses me off so much. Especially if it's a Packer fan!
    that happens to me all the time here in Michigan. my friends even do it a lot! I can't imagine what it would be like if I still lived in Wisconsin! :shock:
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

thetrenches68OL is offline Asst. Coach

well i have a friend who is a cheese head and i just hound him every time i see him about how bad "favors" is thats right say his name like that every time you talk about bret make sure you intentionally mess up his last name its funny as hell then just rant on about how bad the packers are and how horrible favors did the year before then right when he claims its brets big year just mention how sharper just so hapened to do SOOO good for the vikes last year and point out the fact that they dont have longwell to bail them out of tight situations also did i mention saying BRET FAVORS name wrong .. lol it drives them nuts
    The Trenches are where Games are Decided

Hutch and K. Will baby

sig by PurplePeopleEaters

also just tell him to wait and see maybe make some bets with him on the games like he has to wear vikings colors or jersy to work if we win

Hutch and K. Will baby

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Why is it whenever someone asks me who my favorite team is and I say the Vikings I alway seem to get ripped on? I swear, even people in Minnesota are like "how can you root for a team who just sucks." I absolutely hate that! Ususally I try to defend them, throw out some stats or whatever but it pisses me off so much. Especially if it's a Packer fan!
    The Packer fans were pretty quite around here in Wisconsin last year! :evil4:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"singersp" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    The Packer fans were pretty quite around here in Wisconsin last year! :evil4:
    lol they got a taste of reality and finally came off their high horse... not really i guess

Hutch and K. Will baby

"singersp" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    The Packer fans were pretty quite around here in Wisconsin last year! evil4
    and my guess is that that quiet is going to be continuing for a while... hopefully a looooooooong while! :wink:
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12