Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    lukeshkin is offline Rookie

Re: We'll take him...

i'm just goin on the history lawton guardado koskie milton pierzynski guzman mientkawicz the twins are always tryin to get by as cheap as possible i.e. brett boone or the fact that lecroy is still on the team

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

he' my favorite Twins player....if he goes I don't know what I'll do...I will certainly not follow the Twins as closely as I have been....I'm pissed, the Yankees suck...they ruin everything for everyone but the Yankees....god I hate them....and they suck, for some reason....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

that sucks for the twins. i hope the yankees dont get him though. but also just keep him in the A.L. and away from playing the dodgers.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Routing for the Yankees is like investing money in the school yard bully.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves, beating up on all these defenseless teams, ashamed.

The Yankees should win every World Series, that is why they are the most under achieving team in baseball.

As a Yankee Fan you should expect more return on your investment.

Ha Ha Ha LOL JK, It is pretty sickening though.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"audioghost" wrote:
    he' my favorite Twins player....if he goes I don't know what I'll do...I will certainly not follow the Twins as closely as I have been....I'm pissed, the Yankees suck...they ruin everything for everyone but the Yankees....god I hate them....and they suck, for some reason....
    If you are a Twins fan, you have to understand there is no face of the Twins, you can't get behind one guy. That is just how it is going to be. Been through this too many times in todays game of big money in small market.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123