Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

WELCOME BACK, TNT!!!

You were sorely missed during your hiatus from regular posting on the board...hope you like the new mix of posters here...especially now that you have some serious company in the female poster department! I see that you already approve of the Cheer UP Women Viking Fans thread! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Re: WELCOME BACK, TNT!!!

Thanks Cajun. I was wondering where you had been! Its good to be back, I've really missed everyone. Its also great to see more women on the site!!! Its easier to keep you boys in check that way :wink: (Even though we know that will never happen!!)

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Yes Glad to have the original female poster back!!!! Even though I wasn't here when you left lol....welcome back! ccasion5:

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Heck, I go away to Kentucky for four days and miss out on a TON...the most important thing being your return to regular posting!

I guess Little Redhead's quote that used to be posted on the site IS true!

Speaking of which...where did SHE go to?

Anyway...us PP.O'ers will have to make plans to go to Chicago for the Vikings game this season so that you can have some company in the tailgate lot! I know that when I was there last season that it was a BLAST...and you should seriously hook up with pattyosviking and his wife...can't hurt to know other Viking fans in Chitown...especially fellow PP.O'ers!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Thanks Cajun. I was wondering where you had been! Its good to be back, I've really missed everyone. Its also great to see more women on the site!!! Its easier to keep you boys in check that way :wink: (Even though we know that will never happen!!)
    Welcome back!

And, the women here are not really "fishing" as you used to say! :wink:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Welcome back!

Ain't nothing wrong with a little "fishing"! :lol:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Welcome back!

I've noticed that ! They seem like cool women and I'm excited to get a chance to know them better!!!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Heck, I go away to Kentucky for four days and miss out on a TON...the most important thing being your return to regular posting!

Anyway...us PP.O'ers will have to make plans to go to Chicago for the Vikings game this season so that you can have some company in the tailgate lot! I know that when I was there last season that it was a BLAST...and you should seriously hook up with pattyosviking and his wife...can't hurt to know other Viking fans in Chitown...especially fellow PP.O'ers!
    You know I've been meaning to do that. I actually am the one that brought pattyosviking here... I met his wife pattyo on a different site and found out she was married to a Vikings fan so I told her to tell him about the BEST SITE EVER!!

I even have their phone number, but we haven't had a chance to get together yet. They only live like 2 towns away too! :lol:

Prophet Guest

Welcome back TNT, our membership tenure has crossed paths but I don't think we have. Look forward to getting to know you....in a cyberworld sort of way.

"cajunvike" wrote:

You know I've been meaning to do that. I actually am the one that brought pattyosviking here... I met his wife pattyo on a different site and found out she was married to a Vikings fan so I told her to tell him about the BEST SITE EVER!!

I even have their phone number, but we haven't had a chance to get together yet. They only live like 2 towns away too! :lol:
    Now you have NO excuse...you already have the contact info AND her permission to use it! I hope to see you ALL next season at the Vikings-Bears tailgate at Soldier Field...and I promise you those Bears fans sure know how to tailgate...almost as good as us Vikings fans! But I do have one question that your man may be able to answer...what's the deal with the beanbag game?

I have a friend that lives in Evanston who I will probably stay with when I go to Chicago next season...how far are you from where he lives?

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast