Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Welcome back, NBA!

"Del" wrote:
    "PurplePride80" wrote:
    Del Rio, the Utah Jazz are going down tonight.
    I'll be at the game with bells on rooting against your boy. He usually has great games against us, but hopefully AK can harass him tonight.
    That's cool, I hope you enjoy the game.

So are you going to be wearing your throwback Stockton or Malone jersey?
    ;D
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

Del Rio Guest

"PurplePride80" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "PurplePride80" wrote:
    Del Rio, the Utah Jazz are going down tonight.
    I'll be at the game with bells on rooting against your boy. He usually has great games against us, but hopefully AK can harass him tonight.
    That's cool, I hope you enjoy the game.

So are you going to be wearing your throwback Stockton or Malone jersey?
    ;D

I think I will go with the Pistol Pete Maravich jersey tonight.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'm not looking too forward to this basketball season, the t-wolves are going to struggle. Our rookie might be rookie of the year though!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

Well the Jazz handled their buisiness last night. T-Mac didn't look like T-Mac. It looked like he was dragging ass out there.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    Well the Jazz handled their buisiness last night. T-Mac didn't look like T-Mac. It looked like he was dragging jiggly butt out there.

I think he had that back surgery in the offseason, maybe he is still slowed down from that.
    I could be wrong.

[img width=65 height=90]http://espn.go.com/i/nba/profiles/players/65x90/3632.jpg[/img]
    "I am so happy about this win."

Carlos is my man.............. I only watched a few minutes when there were breaks in the Twolves game, but I saw Boozer hit a fade away over Yao which was pretty cool.

AK looked like he was having a hard time with McGrady's first step when I was watching.

Del Rio Guest

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Well the Jazz handled their buisiness last night. T-Mac didn't look like T-Mac. It looked like he was dragging jiggly butt out there.

I think he had that back surgery in the offseason, maybe he is still slowed down from that.
    I could be wrong.

[img width=65 height=90]http://espn.go.com/i/nba/profiles/players/65x90/3632.jpg[/img]
    "I am so happy about this win."
    He was holding his lower back during the game. Deron Williams is going to outplay Cris Paul this season. That is my biased opinion.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Are you saying that Carlos is already injured.

"Del" wrote:

Yeah, I was able to watch the game because anyone who has digital cable gets NBA League Pass free for the first week.

The Rockets didn't play defense like they usually do, and Yao Ming didn't get enough touches. He was having a great game, and for some reason they failed to get him the ball.

T-Mac didn't look like himself, but he'll get it together.

Tough game, but there were some positives.

1. I know it was just the first game, but Shane Battier is looking like a great addition to the team.

2. Yao Ming is playing very well.

3. Synder, Novack.

Young bitches is grazed

Del Rio Guest

"PurplePride80" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

Yeah, I was able to watch the game because anyone who has digital cable gets NBA League Pass free for the first week.

The Rockets didn't play defense like they usually do, and Yao Ming didn't get enough touches. He was having a great game, and for some reason they failed to get him the ball.

1. I know it was just the first game, but Shane Battier is looking like a great addition to the team.

3. Synder, Novack.

Snyder played an ok game. I wasn't too impressed when he played here, and I almost wonder if he did as well as he did because he was back here playing again.

Yao Ming had like 3 defensive 3 second technicals called on him and some other junk. I wasn't impressed. The guy is like 17ft tall and he still didn't dominate.

We will see. They did cut a 20 point deficit to 5.

SIA: T-Mac was holding his lower back a few times during the game. It may have been tight or something I am not sure.

"Del" wrote:
    "PurplePride80" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

3. Synder, Novack.

Snyder played an ok game. I wasn't too impressed when he played here, and I almost wonder if he did as well as he did because he was back here playing again.

Yao Ming had like 3 defensive 3 second technicals called on him and some other junk. I wasn't impressed. The guy is like 17ft tall and he still didn't dominate.

We will see. They did cut a 20 point deficit to 5.

SIA: T-Mac was holding his lower back a few times during the game. It may have been tight or something I am not sure.
    Yeah, Yao got into foul trouble early, but he still played a good game.

Shawn Bradley is 7ft something to, but you don't see him dominating. (LOL)

Yao Ming is the best center in the NBA, it's not Shaq anymore, people just like to live off his reputation.

Last season when T-Mac was out for the year, Yao was KILLING in the second half of the season, but not many people noticed, because the Rockets were losing.

And like you said, at one point they were within 5, and if Rafer would have hit that 3, it would have only been a 2 point game.

Young bitches is grazed

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast