Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 107 of 107
  1. #101
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Webby Jr. Watch

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:
    Good reason!
    I remember pre-chiildren I use to have 100s of dollars in my wallet at any given time.
    This morning I went to buy a coke in the coke machine and only had 28 cents.
    Thing 1:
    I wish I was keeping a running spreadsheet of the economic impact of said 2-almost-3-year-old so I can ask for a big check when she's grown up and rich.

    Thing 2:
    I used to work for a company that had subsidized pop machines.
    Everything was a quarter.

    =Z=
    I rember when all pop machines were a quarter & less & everthing was in glass bottles.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #102
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Webby Jr. Watch

    "singersp" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:
    Good reason!
    I remember pre-chiildren I use to have 100s of dollars in my wallet at any given time.
    This morning I went to buy a coke in the coke machine and only had 28 cents.
    Thing 1:
    I wish I was keeping a running spreadsheet of the economic impact of said 2-almost-3-year-old so I can ask for a big check when she's grown up and rich.

    Thing 2:
    I used to work for a company that had subsidized pop machines.
    Everything was a quarter.

    =Z=
    I rember when all pop machines were a quarter & less & everthing was in glass bottles.
    Well, so do I.
    I remember when you had to GO to the bank WHEN IT WAS OPEN to get money.
    When all of the phones had cords and most of them were bolted to the wall.
    I remember the single-bar helmet, only 5 channels on the TV and sitting in the front seat with no seat belt on because you knew that nothing would hurt you behind the 5000 pounds of steel on the front of dad's Cutlass Supreme.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #103
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,567

    Re: Webby Jr. Watch

    Did any of you walk up hill to school both ways?

  4. #104
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,770

    Re: Webby Jr. Watch

    "WVV" wrote:
    Did any of you walk up hill to school both ways?
    I did....in 4' of snow in May
    ;D

  5. #105
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Webby Jr. Watch

    allllllright, who hijacked my thread!!!!

    LMAO

    jk

  6. #106
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: Webby Jr. Watch

    I was the first PPO member to hold Ethan, he is so cute!

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  7. #107
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Webby Jr. Watch

    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    I was the first PPO member to hold Ethan, he is so cute!
    ??? Are you really sure? Technically, both Webby & Mrs. Webby are PP.O members & I'm pretty sure they held them first.
    ;D

    But you were still the first PP.O extended family member to get to hold him.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 10:31 PM
  2. Happy Anniversary, Webby and Mrs. Webby!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-13-2006, 09:55 PM
  3. webby
    By vikes09 in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 07:57 AM
  4. THANKS WEBBY!!!
    By ultravikingfan in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 07:10 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •