Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

WEBBY is getting married

"little redhead" wrote:
    I may if I can ever figure out how to post pictures. I am not that computer literate. I have been told many times how to do that on here but still have not been able to do it.
    I am sure that if you ask nice that one of the nice computer literate gentlemen will come over and teach you how...to post pics that is! Not me, though...I am as computer illiterate as you profess to be.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

WEBBY is getting married

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Make sure you put the seat down, make sure you don't clip your toenails on the bed, make sure you put the twist tie on the bread don't do the spinny move and tuck the end of the bag under the bread, make sure you don't just set the TP on the bar you better damn well put it through the roll, make sure you take the trash out, make sure you pick up your clothes, make sure you.........................................ah Congrats on the wedding.........I'm.................sure ........nothing.........will..........change...... between......you..two.

JK Gratz
    True that, Del...ROTFLMMFAO!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

WEBBY is getting married

heading to www.saltwhistlebay.com ... well, that island. Far away from everything, not going until hurricane season is over though. Thanks all.

eastcoastvikes is offline Starter

WEBBY is getting married

Congrats Webby!!! All the best to you and your bride!

Sig courtesy of josdin00

Blog Entries

WEBBY is getting married

I hate the spinny thing. I am a tucker. Noone can change that. LOL

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Make sure you put the seat down, make sure you don't clip your toenails on the bed, make sure you put the twist tie on the bread don't do the spinny move and tuck the end of the bag under the bread, make sure you don't just set the TP on the bar you better damn well put it through the roll, make sure you take the trash out, make sure you pick up your clothes, make sure you.........................................ah Congrats on the wedding.........I'm.................sure ........nothing.........will..........change...... between......you..two.

JK Gratz

Del Rio Guest

WEBBY is getting married

Hell I have every intention of putting the twist tie back on or that little whatever the hell it is clippy thing, but in the heat of the moment and the anticipation fo the sandwich they get lost. I spin if there is a game on traditional tuck otherwise. Careful with the tuck, you don't want to tuck too hard you might damage the bread then .............................you might as well have spun LOL

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

WEBBY is getting married

Okay, you might want to appoint a couple more moderators, cause you ain't gonna be on the internet nearly as much as you used to.

But, congrats. I assume we're all invited to the reception?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Blog Entries

WEBBY is getting married

Hahah, we are safely ensconsed in a private country club with much security to keep out the packer driftwood. I do believe I may be the first Minnesotan in history to have a Packer-free wedding. We just can't allow relatives to throw their lives away on that team. Considering 300 guests, it was no easy feat. LOL

I am taking bets on the time it takes for LOS to submit his first fan article once it opens up. Lay down the bets now.

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Okay, you might want to appoint a couple more moderators, cause you ain't gonna be on the internet nearly as much as you used to.

But, congrats. I assume we're all invited to the reception?

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

WEBBY is getting married

"webmaster" wrote:
    heading to www.saltwhistlebay.com ... well, that island. Far away from everything, not going until hurricane season is over though. Thanks all.

Webby gorgeous resort! :thumbright: :thumbleft:

Being your honeymoon, to bad you will not see any of it!!!!
    :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

I saved it for a future get away!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

WEBBY is getting married

Congratulations Webby !! As long as people are offering advice let me just give my observation that all successful marriages consist of a husband that is willing to forego his manlihood and sit. ottytrain5: Wives generally appreciate that.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast