Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: weather in mn

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

weather in mn

Thanks guys

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

weather in mn

I remember that Blizzard on Halloween! It was awesome, I was still trick or treating and we had the best time that night!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

weather in mn

I was too... I remember that year vividly! I got so much candy that year cause hardly anyone was out that night!

weather in mn

Only people you like to assicate with could be so mean here I am on a hot desert island no trees, rain or grass 110 in the shade :sunny: with people who think halloween is a pagan ritual that came from over here somewhere (of course everything has a greek begining) I havent' seen snow since I was in Moscow a round christmas last year :cry: :crybaby: ..I sure hope my wife get her visa this year oh and the next thing you all will talk about is how great the fishen is on one of the 10,000 lakes or how good the hunting is :shaking: Dam i love this place...Thank you guys and girls for making a guy home sick :cry:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

weather in mn

When I was a kid I loved getting huge snow storms like that, now, I want them to stay away they are such a pain in the a$$. Unless of course I get a snow day at school!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

weather in mn

"casper" wrote:
    Only people you like to assicate with could be so mean here I am on a hot desert island no trees, rain or grass 110 in the shade :sunny: with people who think halloween is a pagan ritual that came from over here somewhere (of course everything has a greek begining) I havent' seen snow since I was in Moscow a round christmas last year :cry: :crybaby: ..I sure hope my wife get her visa this year oh and the next thing you all will talk about is how great the fishen is on one of the 10,000 lakes or how good the hunting is :shaking: Dam i love this place...Thank you guys and girls for making a guy home sick :cry:
    awwwwwwwww I'm sorry casper...

weather in mn

:crybaby: thanks TNT :angel13: I feel better but hey the beer is pretty good ccasion5:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

weather in mn

I think a lot of the bad rap Minnesota gets about its weather comes from Minnesotans (see above). When I moved to Minnesota from L.A. I was scared to death of what to expect in the winter because of what Minnesotans told me. Maybe I just expected the worst, and so when the winter came I was pleasantly surprised. Yes I remember the Halloween snowfall..., two decades ago. The extremes are not really all that often. Like Casper, I'd take a change of seasons (winter included) anytime over heat. You can always put another layer on, and still be relatively comfortable, but there's no way to escape the heat.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

weather in mn

I love the changing of seasons, but I hate the absolute bitter cold!! I like staying inside with the fireplace going and cuddling up, but going outside really sucks when it is SO cold. I'll take the heat any day!!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

weather in mn

It's probably our definition of "bitter cold" that differs. To me, any day with highs below zero is bitter cold. That happens about 7 days out of the year. Maybe it's more in the rural areas of Minnesota, Wisconsin and the Dakotas. The Twin Cities area seem to be buffered somewhat from the extremes.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast