Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: weather in mn

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

weather in mn

Hi my family and i are going up to minnesota for the titan game and i was wondering if anyone can help me with the weather? What's the weather like around the end of october, will it be snowing if so how much do snow chains cost because were going to make a long drive from cali. and i was just asking you guys for info because i know nothing about that weather there so any info will help thanks guys.

SKOL VI :king: !!!!!!11

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

weather in mn

Fall is my favorite time of the year in Minni. Bring a few layers just in case it gets cold. A shirt, sweatshirt and a light jacket is generally all you'd need if it's cold that time of year. Although there's been a couple of exceptions in memory, snow usually doesn't come to stay in the Twin Cities area until the middle to late November. You generally don't need a heavier jacket until that point.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

weather in mn

LOL!!!! I'm sorry but living in Minny I find that question really funny! Sometimes the end of October can be nice crisp cool weather, sometimes it can be fairly warm still and sometimes we get blizzards... I can't predict what the weather will be tomorrow let alone october!! Only in MN can it be sunny one minute and snowing the next!

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

weather in mn

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Only in MN can it be sunny one minute and snowing the next!
    LOL. Only in Minnesota, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Well, almost anything!

weather in mn

Its already starting to get cold... I'm not ready for our summer to be over yet... we didn't have much of one really this year!!

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

weather in mn

No we didn't, but I'm going to AZ this weekend so it should feel nice when I get back. Hopefully it will be a litlle warmer though.

weather in mn

I'm hoping!!! Hopefully after a crappy summer it will be a decent fall!!!

wyviking is offline Rookie

weather in mn

magicci in oct. it is normaly nice but u being from cal u wil think it is cold, but to most mn people 50 deg. is t-shirt weather. snow is not out of the ? but unlikly, and no one has snow chains for tires
    theres no MOSS in wyoming just sagebrush

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: weather in mn

"magicci" wrote:
    Hi my family and i are going up to minnesota for the titan game and i was wondering if anyone can help me with the weather? What's the weather like around the end of october, will it be snowing if so how much do snow chains cost because were going to make a long drive from cali. and i was just asking you guys for info because i know nothing about that weather there so any info will help thanks guys.

Magicci; Here is example of what Minnesota wheather can be like.

We had a halloween blizzard that dropped 3 feet of snow in 1 day and the temps dropped below zero on Halloween. :shaking:

It has been one of the coldest summers on record, normally in August it's around 90 and very muggy, this year it has barley been getting into the 70's and lows at night have been in the 40's. :cry:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: weather in mn

"magicci" wrote:

Maybe see you there for that game then magicci ! We've been to Minny in October before and not had snow then - however take some warmer clothes as there can be a slight nip in the air with the temperature, especially compared to California. If you end up walking from the hotel to the Dome then the wind can whip between the buildings a little but should be blue sky and sun around though
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast