Weather in Minnesota

When I got up this morning the top news story was the killer tornadoes passing through Minnesota. My thoughts and prayers are for all those who had to experience that horrific tragedy.

I also hope and pray that those of the PP.O family were spared any personal losses, and that all are doing well. Take care my friends.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

Re:Weather in Minnesota

Bkfldviking wrote:
    When I got up this morning the top news story was the killer tornadoes passing through Minnesota. My thoughts and prayers are for all those who had to experience that horrific tragedy.

I also hope and pray that those of the PP.O family were spared any personal losses, and that all are doing well. Take care my friends.
    I grew up fairly close to Wadena and most of my family is still in that area. Luckily none of them were hurt, but there were a lot of nervous people in that area yesterday.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

tastywaves wrote:
    Bkfldviking wrote:

I grew up fairly close to Wadena and most of my family is still in that area. Luckily none of them were hurt, but there were a lot of nervous people in that area yesterday.
    Which town?
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

jargomcfargo wrote:
    tastywaves wrote:
    Bkfldviking wrote:

Which town?
    I grew up in Battle Lake, my brother has a place around Henning which is around 20 miles from Wadena. Claimed the tornado that hit them hard started right next to his land.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

tastywaves wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    tastywaves wrote:
    Bkfldviking wrote:

Which town?
    I grew up in Battle Lake, my brother has a place around Henning which is around 20 miles from Wadena. Claimed the tornado that hit them hard started right next to his land.
    I grew up in Pelican Rapids. Wadena had a pretty good football team back then.
    Tornado hit 5 miles east of Pelican when I was a kid.
    It hit a friends house and threw his family into the lake, went across the lake and hit the house of another classmate.
    They were all injured and some were hospitalized, but nobody died.

Now I live in Nebraska and on top of a hill where I can see a lot of storms roll through.

I'm absolutely amazed by the number of funnel clouds there are that never touch down. There are far more than most people realize.

My thoughts and prayers to those effected by yesterdays storms in Minnesota.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer