Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Re: We Are All Witnesses: DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    Thank you! And yes I was wearing a Wizards jersey but I don't think that was why it annoyed him. He was trying to chill with his buddies...I saw him at a bar and I think he was just not wanting to sign autographs. I told him it was for my future unborn son LOL
    To be fair, I'd be annoyed if people kept coming up to me while I was trying to relax with my friends. Hey, it could've been worse, he could've told you to get lost..

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    Oh and Arenas for the record could not be a nicer guy. He rocks!
    He seems like he would be a nice guy too.

I like the way he still sports the Adidas SS2G's, by far the most comfortable pair of shoes ever made. I've owned 3 pairs.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"Benet" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    Thank you! And yes I was wearing a Wizards jersey but I don't think that was why it annoyed him. He was trying to chill with his buddies...I saw him at a bar and I think he was just not wanting to sign autographs. I told him it was for my future unborn son LOL
    To be fair, I'd be annoyed if people kept coming up to me while I was trying to relax with my friends. Hey, it could've been worse, he could've told you to get lost..
    If a hot chick walked uo to you and said "I think you are the next Michael Jordan, and I want to give your autograph to my unborn son" and now mind you...THEY WON! It was the last damn game in the series...you are a freaking celebrity you would be annoyed? No that's a jerk period.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "Benet" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    If a hot chick walked uo to you and said "I think you are the next Michael Jordan, and I want to give your autograph to my unborn son" and now mind you...THEY WON! It was the last gol 'darnit game in the series...you are a freaking celebrity you would be annoyed? No that's a jerk period.
    It had to be the jersey.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Prophet Guest

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    If a hot chick walked uo to you and said "I think you are the next Michael Jordan, and I want to give your autograph to my unborn son" and now mind you...THEY WON! It was the last gol 'darnit game in the series...you are a freaking celebrity you would be annoyed? No that's a jerk period.
    :lol: Awesome line. How could he not like that line?

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"Prophet" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    :lol: Awesome line. How could he not like that line?
    I am not even joking I said exactly that LOL

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Del Rio Guest

The only thing I witnessed from that series was Rasheed Wallace looking like an idiot as usual.

It was quite refreshing watching him shit himself as he began to see his boasts slipping away.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    The only thing I witnessed from that series was Rasheed Wallace looking like an idiot as usual.

It was quite refreshing watching him pooh himself as he began to see his boasts slipping away.

It would have been more enjoyable if Wallace would have went down as the guy who guranteed a victory, then a series win, and then went home with his foot in his mouth while the Cavs went on to meet the Heat. :grin:

He did have to sweat it a bit.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

3-1 Miami. Everyone stop dening the fact, that its all about the Heat! :evil4:

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789