Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: We Are All Witnesses: DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only reason why I hate Lebron is that he is younger than me a filthy rich. Otherr than that he is fun towatch, he is selfless (usually it doesn't pay so he takes the ball himself), and he is just a nice guy. Never sets intentional fouls, etc. Bahumbug. The only only reason I want to see the Pistons do good is because I love Flip. Screw McHale, Flip you were a scape goat. Go to the Finals bro (sorry you gonna loose to Mavs).
    We can solve poverty today.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"bono" wrote:
    Ultra,
    It was "playoffs" Jones who won game six for the cavs in the 1st round against the Wizards.
    individual achievments: what cha mean by "what else should he have done?" How about some TEAM freakin' WORK!!! Ya know, the stuff that gets ya to the big show, and eventually winning the big show? All 'Bron's individual achievments will get him are a few extra mills in his pocket, some more than needed primetime exposure on TNT/ABC, etc, name amongst some top INDIVIDUAL record breakers, a lock for the hall of fame, and NO Championship ring. Besides, what good is a king w/o some bling bling?
    DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOITTTT TT!!!!!
    Teamwork? Like I said, you have no idea what you are talking about. I guess you just decided to watch the playoffs and now you have an opinion (and a new team to cheer for). How about, when Lebron has the ball and all the defenders flock to him he dishes it off to another player for 2. That's teamwork and if you watched any of the games thats whta he did a lot of. He has excellent vision and is a great passer.

He does not care about the exposure. This kid is not like that. He cares about winning and he is so mature for 21. Again, you do not know what you are talking about. He is the Cavs you dork! Who the hell else do they have to take the team on their back, huh?

Yes, Jones did win it with a game winner. But you were trying to say that they really helped James out by getting Jones this year...the guy was a flop. At the beginning of the season he proclaimed to be "Best Shooter in the Universe" and was quickly found out that he was not.

If Lebron was not a team player, how in the world did he average 6.6 assists per game?

Bono...you kill me. You wait for the chance to jump on another team and act as if you know something. Your posts are lame as all hell with your "lad" and "kiddo" comments. How can anybody take you seriously? Oh wait, we don't. Then you try and blow the PP.O nation being all chummy until Caine fires one off your bow, then you puff your lip out and go into exile until another fruitless cause comes along.

Do us a favor and find a Pistons forum...I heard they accept ignorant dolts like you.

Late.

bono is offline Hall of Famer

LTrey,
    the only reason why scoring may be down, is because there aren't as many good/sure shooters in the game right now. Trust me, it has nothing to do with opposing teams' defense. Because MOST don't have any. Sure, you have your KB8's and your VC's, AIs, T-MAC's, 'Brons, Arena's, who can give ya approximately 30-plus a night, but that's greatly due to the team centering itself around these players -allowing them to do all the scoring. Heck, if I were an AI throwing up hundreds and hundreds of shots each night, I'm sure I could get about 30 points out of it. That' doesn't mean he's a good shooter, b/c he isn't. A scorer? yeah. but not at all a good shooter. There's only a few GOOD/TRIED AND TRUE/SHEER/SURE SHOOTERS in the NBA today. And a few are: Walter Ray Allen of Seattle; Dirk Nowitzki of Dallas; Michael Redd of Milwaukee; RIP Hamilton of Detroit.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    Ultra,
    It was "playoffs" Jones who won game six for the cavs in the 1st round against the Wizards.
    individual achievments: what cha mean by "what else should he have done?" How about some TEAM freakin' WORK!!! Ya know, the stuff that gets ya to the big show, and eventually winning the big show? All 'Bron's individual achievments will get him are a few extra mills in his pocket, some more than needed primetime exposure on TNT/ABC, etc, name amongst some top INDIVIDUAL record breakers, a lock for the hall of fame, and NO Championship ring. Besides, what good is a king w/o some bling bling?
    DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOITTTT TT!!!!!
    Teamwork? Like I said, you have no idea what you are talking about. I guess you just decided to watch the playoffs and now you have an opinion (and a new team to cheer for). How about, when Lebron has the ball and all the defenders flock to him he dishes it off to another player for 2. That's teamwork and if you watched any of the games thats whta he did a lot of. He has excellent vision and is a great passer.

He does not care about the exposure. This kid is not like that. He cares about winning and he is so mature for 21. Again, you do not know what you are talking about. He is the Cavs you dork! Who the hell else do they have to take the team on their back, huh?

Yes, Jones did win it with a game winner. But you were trying to say that they really helped James out by getting Jones this year...the guy was a flop. At the beginning of the season he proclaimed to be "Best Shooter in the Universe" and was quickly found out that he was not.

If Lebron was not a team player, how in the world did he average 6.6 assists per game?

Bono...you kill me. You wait for the chance to jump on another team and act as if you know something. Your posts are lame as all hell with your "lad" and "kiddo" comments. How can anybody take you seriously? Oh wait, we don't. Then you try and blow the PP.O nation being all chummy until Caine fires one off your bow, then you puff your lip out and go into exile until another fruitless cause comes along.

Do us a favor and find a Pistons forum...I heard they accept ignorant dolts like you.

Late.
    :scratch: How many favorite teams has bono got?

"bono" wrote:
    Purplepride,
    I'm no fool. There's nothing wrong in wishful thinking. Hey, my BABY Bulls still have a chance to win their series against the Heat, though!
    "bono" wrote:
    Williamson,
    Don't worry. The Bulls WILL win that series. I so hate the Heat (why did Wade have to return in the second half?). Since it appears, with approx. 8 min. left in the 3rd of the Bucks/Pistons game, that my Bucks will be going "fishin'", I'm cheering on the Bulls to go all the way!!!!

Did Ultra mention bandwagon? :lol:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

I'm not rooting for anyone in the NBA Playoffs, so I can care less who wins the title. But I don't like the Detroit Pistons, so I hope the daddy and Dwayne Wade take care of them.

Bono, you should realize that the reason their always talking about Lebron James is because he's the face of the NBA. And ultra is right, Lebron James has nobody around him. Larry Hughes has been underachieving since he's been on the Cavaliers and all Damon Joes can do is hit 3's. It's amazing that Lebron carried his team to the 7th game against the Pistons. I do think the Pistons will beat the Miami Heat, but not if they played like they did against Cleveland.
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Ultra,
    'Bron mature for 21? Come on now. You call the way he acts "mature" for his age? Where did you grow up? How are the young folks around your neck of the woods, pal? Why is it such a shock and awe that a freakin' 21-year-old GROWN man acts the way he does? Where I'm from, having integrity, respect, etc, etc, is something that people should have years before they turn 21. I've been a very mature individual since my days in head start! What's next: 'awe! one of his teammates sneezed, and he said "God bless you"'? Wow! He's the man of all men!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

"bono" wrote:
    Next up: Miami Heat.
    Prediction: Pistons def. Heat in six
    NBA Finals' prediction: Pistons def. the Suns in 5.
    Bono, what makes you think the Suns are going to make it to the NBA Finals?

They wouldn't make it to the finals, even if they had a healthy Amare Stoudamire. And that's because they play NO defense.

The Spurs will beat the Mavericks tommorow in game 7.

Then the Suns will beat the Clippers in game 7.

The Spurs will then beat the Suns 4-2.

The Spurs will meet the Pistons in the NBA Finals.

And the Spurs will win the NBA Finals in 7 games.
    Young bitches is grazed

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

YO!!! Bono you must have watched some other series....in the 12 games Lebron has played before game 7 in his FIRST postseason he has averaged 31 points a game, shot 47 percent from the field, had a 74 percent free throw percentage which is decent, averaged 8.1 boards a game, and 6 assists...are you insane man??? you piss me right off by saying "What guy his size CAN'T do that with just the slightest of effort?" have you ever played basketball in your life?? this guy is amazing and this is the DETROIT PISTONS...the god of basketball to everyone...everyone was saying the cavs would win just one game in this series just because how good Lebron is...well your pistons almost got eliminated in game 6 and sheed can keep running his d-suck about how great the pistons are when the heat end up beating them...for you to say Lebron isn't that great blows my mind...this was a great series to watch, seeing as how i HATE detroit and seeing that bunch of cocky wining starting 5 almost get eliminated makes me cringe...mark my words it will happen soon enough they will not win it all...WE ARE ALL WITNESSES TO YOUR IGNORANCE ON THE GAME OF BASKETBALL!!!...GO CLIPPERS!!!
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

ultravikingfan, in my opinion, you definatley won this argument.

To bad I was the winner in our argument/debate about Kobe Bryant. :lol:
    Young bitches is grazed

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"bono" wrote:
    Ultra,
    'Bron mature for 21? Come on now. You call the way he acts "mature" for his age? Where did you grow up? How are the young folks around your neck of the woods, pal? Why is it such a shock and awe that a freakin' 21-year-old GROWN man acts the way he does? Where I'm from, having integrity, respect, etc, etc, is something that people should have years before they turn 21. I've been a very mature individual since my days in head start! What's next: 'awe! one of his teammates sneezed, and he said "God bless you"'? Wow! He's the man of all men!
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Head Start

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Head Start is a program of the United States Department of Health and Human Services that focuses on assisting three- and four-year-old children from low-income families. Created in 1965, Head Start is the longest-running national school readiness program in the United States.

It provides comprehensive education, health, nutrition, and parent involvement services to low-income children and their families. As of late 2005, more than 22 million pre-school aged children have participated in Head Start. The $6.8+ billion dollar budget for 2005 provided services to more than 905,000 children, 57% of whom were four years old or older, and 43% three years old or younger.

Services were provided by 1,604 different programs operating more than 48,000 classrooms scattered across every state (and nearly every county) at an average cost of $7,222 per child. The paid staff of nearly 212,000 people is dwarfed by an army of volunteers six times as large.
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Are you trying to tell us you were a very mature individual since you were 4 yrs. old?

I'm not buying it & I doubt very few people, if any, here will buy it also.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast