Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    digital420 is offline Team Alumni

Re: The Wayans brother need to go away!

Heh.. i liked dont be a menace.... course i was pokin smot a lot back in th ose days. and I actually saw white chicks last nite! it was ok.. some really stupid jokes but some really good ones too..

I just don't see the younger wayans hvaing the same talent as damon

remember the in Living color days?

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

major payne is hilarious...

and scary movie 1 and 2 were funny. 3 and 4 suck cuz the wayans brothers didnt make those

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Damon Wayans >>>> Other Wayans brothers
    I agree with that whole heartedly.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

God...what is it with these sub-juvenile pieces of crap that pass for comedy these days? Click, White Chicks, and now this, which is arguably the worst of all. It's just so..."differently abled" (if you get my drift - the word I really want to say won't get through the filter) - even for Hollywood standards! The bar for comedy has just been lowered, baby!

Bad comedies are the WORST type of movies. At least you can laugh at bad action movies ("I'm sick of these mothafuckin' snakes on this mothafuckin' plane!!!").

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

boognish is offline Coordinator

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    God...what is it with these sub-juvenile pieces of crap that pass for comedy these days? Click, White Chicks, and now this, which is arguably the worst of all. It's just so..."differently abled" (if you get my drift - the word I really want to say won't get through the filter) - even for Hollywood standards! The bar for comedy has just been lowered, baby!

Bad comedies are the WORST type of movies. At least you can laugh at bad action movies ("I'm sick of these mothafuckin' snakes on this mothafuckin' plane!!!").
    Amen to that!! As evidenced by some of the posts on this thread, however, there appears to be a segment of the population that enjoys this garbage. All aboard the short-bus, kids...it's time to go to school!!
    I am a dipshit!!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"boognish" wrote:
    "BBQ Platypus" wrote:

Amen to that!! As evidenced by some of the posts on this thread, however, there appears to be a segment of the population that enjoys this garbage. All aboard the short-bus, kids...it's time to go to school!!
    Keep your opinions personal Boognish & do not lash out at others because they simply don't like the same movies as yourself.

To say that people need to ride the short-bus (such as myself for liking Major Payne & White Chicks) was totally uncalled for.

Personally, I wouldn't watch movies like Scary Movie I or II & I have yet to watch an entire Star Wars movie, but I'm not going to condemn others who do.

There are also movies like "Yentl", love stories & others along those lines that I would ever watch either, but that doesn't mean others wouldn't & are retarded for doing so.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

I agree, I have never seen any of the star wars or lord of the rings movies because I just can't get into andy of that. That doesn't mean the people who like those kind of movies are stupid. Everybody has there own taste.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

The older Wayans brothers were hilarious.

In Living Color was one of the best comedy shows ever!

Keenen Ivory Wayans
    Damon Wayans
    Jim Carrey
    Tommy Davidson
    Jamie Fox
    David Alan Grier
    Kim Wayans
    Kelly Coffield

What a cast

Jennifer Lopez was one of the Fly Girls

The homie the clown bit that Damon Wayans did, and the fireman bit that Carrey did still crack me up.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123