molineviking is offline Asst. Coach

Watching UFC online

Anybody watch UFC fights here? Of course you do, If you have nowhere to watch them at, Try justin.tv.com, and follow the links that come around near the beginning, Usually starting with a tinyurl.something,

Penn vs Sanchez
    Mir vs Kongo
    Fitch vs Pierce
    Florian vs Guida
    Buentello vs Struve,

My picks are,

Sanchez-I hope, Just don't like Penn
    Mir-Too well rounded
    Fitch-Too good, Pierce is out of his league
    Florian-Too good on the ground, Guida has tons of heart, but not skilled enough to beat KenFlo
    Struve-Young up and comer
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

C Mac D is online now Posting to P'own

Re:Watching UFC online

Penn
    Kongo
    Fitch
    Guida
    Buentello
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

C Mac D is online now Posting to P'own

By the way, why do you hate Penn? He's actually a really nice guy when you meet him.

I know a lot of people don't like him since the GSP fight, but GSP is a dick, plus I think he really is cheating... whether it be by taking HGH or greasing up before fights.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer

Bisping not fighting??... shame.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Watching UFC online

I will be watching the fights at a bar this weekend for a friends birthday.

Picks: Penn, Mir, Pierce, Guida, Buentello
    We're bringing purple back.

molineviking is offline Asst. Coach

C Mac D wrote:
    By the way, why do you hate Penn? He's actually a really nice guy when you meet him.

I know a lot of people don't like him since the GSP fight, but GSP is a dick, plus I think he really is cheating... whether it be by taking HGH or greasing up before fights.
    Apparently we have opposite opinions on those two, First off, A respectful F-Off for getting to meet Penn in person I think BJ is super talented and he'll probably win, But Diego is also very good, If he can come out fast, and land some good shots to Penns grill he has a chance.

I live in the Quad Cities, The Miletich gym is here, Penn beat Hughes-Thats why I started disliking him, If anyones been to a local fight, then one time or another these guys have shown up, In fact For a while I helped out a buddy with a tree clearing service, And it was next door to their gym, We used top always yell over when they were outside that if they wanted a real workout to come move some trees around.

I've met Sylvia, Hughes, Miletech, Pulver, and McFedries, Contrary to what was said on TUF with Serra, Matt Hughes is a super nice guy, Penn just comes across as a little too cocky, Especially b4 the 2nd GSP fight, I think if GSP cheated he would have been caught by now, Why do you think that? He's always been cut, That tiny amount of Vaseline played no part in their fight IMO, He dominated him, Fitch, and Alves, The guys just a beast, and is always respectful to his opponents.

I'm totally jealous of your job, I've been a MMA fan since UFC1, If you wanted to send me any old autographs you were going to throw out, I'd take em.

Did Johnson say Bisping? Lol, I really like Huerta, Fedor, Fitch, GSP, Anyone who puts on a good fight.
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

Okay, try this again: Penn was near perfect. Sanchez looked like a clown before, during, and after the fight and Mir made Kongo look silly. Guida is a human punching bag, lots of heart though.
    Tuco the world.....

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

I wish I did watch it online instead of going to the bar as it was rather terrible. I went 0-5 in the people I wanted to win. i hate Mir, Finch, and Penn as much as anyone in the UFC. urg.
    We're bringing purple back.