Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Watch your back Barack...

    http://newsone.blackplanet.com/natio...ama-with-aids/

    "A man from President Obama’s hometown of Chicago has been arrested for allegedly sending Obama and his staff envelopes containing HIV-infected blood, in the hopes of killing or harming them.

    It’s only the second time ever that HIV-infected blood has been sent with malicious intent through the U.S. mail system, a spokesman for the U.S. Postal Inspection Service said"
    El underdog.

  2. #2
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,499

    Re: Watch your back Barack...

    I wonder who would open those envelopes and say, "I'd better mix this blood into my system fast... it must have been sent to me for a reason. QUICK, SOMEONE GRAB ME A SCALPEL!"
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  3. #3
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Watch your back Barack...

    "C" wrote:
    I wonder who would open those envelopes and say, "I'd better mix this blood into my system fast... it must have been sent to me for a reason. QUICK, SOMEONE GRAB ME A SCALPEL!"
    No shit. Makes no sense.

  4. #4
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,499

    Re: Watch your back Barack...

    It was Dan Akroyd.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  5. #5
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Watch your back Barack...

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    I wonder who would open those envelopes and say, "I'd better mix this blood into my system fast... it must have been sent to me for a reason. QUICK, SOMEONE GRAB ME A SCALPEL!"
    No shit. Makes no sense.


    Hussein, who takes drugs to treat a mental illness...
    What a surprise.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  6. #6
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,499

    Re: Watch your back Barack...

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    I wonder who would open those envelopes and say, "I'd better mix this blood into my system fast... it must have been sent to me for a reason. QUICK, SOMEONE GRAB ME A SCALPEL!"
    No shit. Makes no sense.


    Hussein, who takes drugs to treat a mental illness...
    What a surprise.
    I still say Dan Akroyd played a roll in this.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  7. #7
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Watch your back Barack...

    Will he be sent to prison
    or to the Circus for this?
    El underdog.

  8. #8
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,279

    Re: Watch your back Barack...

    What's up with the picture. It should be in the "write your own caption" thread, wait no that would probably get locked.

  9. #9
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Watch your back Barack...

    Wow. I mean, I know Blagojevich is nuts, but I didn't think he was that nuts.

  10. #10
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Watch your back Barack...

    What an asshat.

    BTW, how many Secret Service hits do you think El V scored because of the title of this thread?
    Considering they have a Google-like indexer that crawls websites for information related to the president, I am guessing we are going to have a couple of SS "Guests" on PP.O sometime today... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 11:48 AM
  2. Barack Obama or John McCain???
    By Sajid28 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 06:21 PM
  3. Uni Watch: Back-to-school edition
    By Prophet in forum College Ball
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 10:48 AM
  4. cajun watch ur back
    By magicci in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-25-2005, 10:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •