Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

Re: War with the Liquor Gaurdian!!!

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vikes_king hardly comes around anymore. too busy hiding his tail between his legs
    i'm on here every day.
    I wasn't on here very often towards the end of the summer, thats when you started thinking i was gone

And considering I never wanted the title "Liquor Guardian" or any title for that matter.. just to prove that you weren't a worthy holder of said title.. and your name now reads "Captain Underpants"... I think I won, nice try tho
    ;D

BLV is just trying to stir up these threads again for some offseason entertainment tho
    ;D ;D
    Your rebuttal Mr. Woo?
    ;D
    don't act like you never wanted my title. anyone with an ounce of sense could see you were overcome with jeaoulousy so you tried to bring me down and steal my title. in the end i still have a title. you dont. 1-0 me.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"mr.woo" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vikes_king hardly comes around anymore. too busy hiding his tail between his legs
    i'm on here every day.
    I wasn't on here very often towards the end of the summer, thats when you started thinking i was gone

And considering I never wanted the title "Liquor Guardian" or any title for that matter.. just to prove that you weren't a worthy holder of said title.. and your name now reads "Captain Underpants"... I think I won, nice try tho
    ;D

BLV is just trying to stir up these threads again for some offseason entertainment tho
    ;D ;D
    Your rebuttal Mr. Woo?
    ;D
    don't act like you never wanted my title. anyone with an ounce of sense could see you were overcome with jeaoulousy so you tried to bring me down and steal my title. in the end i still have a title. you dont. 1-0 me.
    Really?
    I wanted a title?
    lol, #1 I'm not dumb enough to think that the way to get a title is to go around trying to get one, thats exactly the way not to get one.

Which brings me to this

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=40299.0

A thread i started back in december asking what all the ranks were which corresponded with following ranks.
    And once the ranks were posted.. my reply.

haha, i remember seeing this list before now... now my goal is officially to get to 9,000 posts that are completely irrelevant so that i don't get a PP.O Title, just so i can have that. lol

thanks
    (Referring to the best title ever: Knife Wielding Maniac that Murders Wife)

That is still my ultimate goal
    You can keep trying to say you won Woo... but we all know the truth..

You lost.

If I were you, I'd accept that fact and move on.
    Don't make me take down another one of your titles ~ its the offseason, i've got the time to and boredom to do it.

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:

i'm on here every day.

;D

;D ;D
    Your rebuttal Mr. Woo?

;D
    Really?
    I wanted a title?
    lol, #1 I'm not dumb enough to think that the way to get a title is to go around trying to get one, thats exactly the way not to get one.

Which brings me to this

A thread i started back in december asking what all the ranks were which corresponded with following ranks.

haha, i remember seeing this list before now... now my goal is officially to get to 9,000 posts that are completely irrelevant so that i don't get a PP.O Title, just so i can have that. lol

thanks

You lost.

Don't make me take down another one of your titles ~ its the offseason, i've got the time to and boredom to do it.

LOL, BLV, consider the pot stirred.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    ;D
    Not just stirred, about to boil over.

My friend

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

i never lost i ultimatly decided that wouldn't waste anymore time o a meer mortal like yourself. the great WOO has much better things to do like eat sleep and taking shits. and from now on my goal is too lobby you for a title before you reach 9,000 post therby stopping you from reaching your goal. you sir are poop. no your worse. your poops poop
    woo out

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    [quote author=mr.woo link=topic=32339.msg747049#msg747049 date=1206493192]

i'm on here every day.

;D

;D ;D
    Your rebuttal Mr. Woo?

;D
    Really?
    I wanted a title?

Which brings me to this

thanks

You lost.

;D
    [/quote]

lol, I do my best

"mr.woo" wrote:
    i never lost i ultimatly decided that wouldn't waste anymore time o a meer mortal like yourself. the great WOO has much better things to do like eat sleep and taking shits. and from now on my goal is too lobby you for a title before you reach 9,000 post therby stopping you from reaching your goal. you sir are poop. no your worse. your poops poop

Oh i get it, you never lost, you just gave up

how ever u want to word it...
    :-*

- Dan Calabrese

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

"mr.woo" wrote:

Maybe you should have spent less time eating sleep and more time guarding my hooch.

"The" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:

Maybe you should have spent less time eating sleep and more time guarding my hooch.
    ehh what you gonna do.
    woo out

The Liquor Guar... oh yea, thats right, that title was stripped from him...

Captain Underpants has made his return, I suggest if any of you have any extra booze laying around that you don't want to "mysteriously" disappear, you lock it up well asap.

- Dan Calabrese

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789