Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

War with the Liquor Gaurdian!!!

Because of a recent turn of events in the HoF forum I have declared war against this alleged "Mr. Woo" - PP.O Liquor Guardian.

I was luckily able to sneak into his headquarters and take pictures of this beloved possessions, here was what i saw before i had to make my escape

This is just his cooler in his kitchen

This is his personal stash in a cabinet

And of course, i was able to get these two pictures from his warehouse

Like I said, unfortunatly I was not totally able to inspect the area, it is tightly gaurded and I was nearly spotted, this crafty "Mr. Woo" commands an impressive force of troops that could probably take out canada.
    Here is a few shots of what I was able to get close enough too with out being seen:

If you look in the background of that picture you can see the front gate you must enter through

And here is a shot of his loading dock for his shipments

As you can see... his will be an admirable opponent, yet i believe he can be beaten!
    Any information that you feel might be helpful to my cause, please feel free to PM it to me DO NOT POST IT!! I dont want Mr Woo being keen on my next moves

Oh and please help me keep an eye out for this man, Mr. Woo was last spotted in public raiding an MGM, the only surviving witness described him as a "lightning fast man with ninja powers, he is not to be underestimated"

Here is an artists rendering of the description from the witness:

If any of you see this man, please take caution, and contact me with any information

IM COMIN FOR YOU WOO

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

Re: War with the Liquor Gaurdian!!!

Well, consider me the first to declare my allegience to the Woo camp.

Sorry, Vikes_King, but Woo's original assignment was to guard my moonshine to be distilled on submarine missions. While the submarine itself has yet to be purchased, I remain confident that Mr. Woo will see through these duties with outstanding valor and courage against those who would attempt to ransack our precious spirits.

Additionally, I see you're not on the submarine crew. Thus, I can only surmise that you are planning some kind of rebellion against the PP.O sub. If you believe that some kind of "regime change" is possible, I suggest you consider the probable loyalty of the crew for the one who guards the ship's booze supply. It is likely to be strong.

At any rate, good luck in your endeavors. You will likely need it.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Ah so you choose to side with the crafty WOOOO huh!? Well say goodbye to your precious moonshine then!! IT SHALL BE MINE

I've already begun reconaissance on your effots to brew!

hahaha! you were looking RIGHT AT the camera and didn't even notice

and the submarine hasn't been purchased yet? HA, if thats your way of saying its under construction, i guess you were telling the truth

Enjoy that moonshine while it lasts

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    Ah so you choose to side with the crafty WOOOO huh!? Well say goodbye to your precious moonshine then!! IT SHALL BE MINE

I've already begun reconaissance on your effots to brew!

Ah, I WISH that wood-fired beauty were mine. But for better or worse, the still on the sub will be made from the periscope on the sub itself.

Obviously you've been obtaining intelligence from "Slam Dunk" former CIA Chief George Tenet, or some other yes-man that only tells what you want to hear or shows you what you want to see. That is a road to failure, my friend.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

mr. woo has supplied me with my needs, but we do have to be wary of giving him too much power.
    He has stocked up a nice stash of liquor, but he will be left on a desolate island with satellites watching him and missiles pointed at him.
    I doubt he will be able to get far if he turns on the sub crew.

However, the pictures are disturbing.
    Considering our budget is tight, how did he get all these reinforcements?
    Something may be up.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    However, the pictures are disturbing.
    Considering our budget is tight, how did he get all these reinforcements?
    Lobotomized Packer fans.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

I think Mr. woo is stealing all of it, he did say he was going to europe in his own special thread.

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

This whole thing is so dramatic.

:P
    -Sno

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

ha dont make me laugh. that is just were the "special" beer goes for packer fans if you tried to get into my real headquarters im afraind you wouldnt be here right now. the beer is guarded better than fort knox. just to walk up to the door you need my retnia, fingerprint, you have to pass a breathelizer test, run a 2 mile in under 15 minutes, under go a strip search, cut of a limb in dedication, solve a rubix cube and beat the lastet robot at chess. and thats just thje preliminarys. if you wish to fight me then bring it! but be forewarned this will get ugly. mercy will not be spared. the wheels of history are turned by blood itself. and my ninjas would be more than happy to turn that wheel.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"mr.woo" wrote:
    ha dont make me laugh. that is just were the "special" beer goes for packer fans if you tried to get into my real headquarters im afraind you wouldnt be here right now. the beer is guarded better than fort knox. just to walk up to the door you need my retnia, fingerprint, you have to pass a breathelizer test, run a 2 mile in under 15 minutes, under go a strip search, cut of a limb in dedication, solve a rubix cube and beat the lastet robot at chess. and thats just thje preliminarys. if you wish to fight me then bring it! but be forewarned this will get ugly. mercy will not be spared. the wheels of history are turned by blood itself. and my ninjas would be more than happy to turn that wheel.
    What is passing?
    Does your BrAC have to be under a certain limit... or over it? ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast