Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

Want to be sick? Read this article.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/local_news/epaper/2007/07/04/0704lawson.html

And den...

http://www.local6.com/spotlight/13634244/detail.html

This is why I support the death penalty. We're all going to die anyways.

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Want to be sick? Read this article.

I'm not a supporter of the death penalty because it deters . . . I support it for closure for the victim's family.

There weren't any deaths in this situation (as horrendous as it was) . . . so it wouldn't apply anyways!

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

WTF!!!

"sleepagent" wrote:
    I'm not a supporter of the death penalty because it deters . . . I support it for closure for the victim's family.

There weren't any deaths in this situation (as horrendous as it was) . . . so it wouldn't apply anyways!
    For the money it costs to keep these animals incarcerated, why don't we just spend 3 dollars on bullets and put a few in them?

Are they really worth caging up at a little over 30k (or more I think) a year?

I don't really want this to turn into a death penalty debate, but people like this just don't really need to be here.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Kill them all.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

A few simple cuts with a surgeons knife & a doctor can fix it so they never get a woodie ever again.

These boys should be put in cells with Big Bubba's who will use them as boy toys.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"baumy300" wrote:
    "sleepagent" wrote:

For the money it costs to keep these animals incarcerated, why don't we just spend 3 dollars on bullets and put a few in them?

I don't really want this to turn into a death penalty debate, but people like this just don't really need to be here.
    Some say . . . let them sit and rot . . . other kill 'em all, let god sort them out (wait that's a US Marines saying)!
    ;D

"sleepagent" wrote:
    "baumy300" wrote:
    "sleepagent" wrote:

Some say . . . let them sit and rot . . . other kill 'em all, let god sort them out (wait that's a US Marines saying)!
    ;D
    I'd say "Ooh Rah" to that, but I never got the chance to earn the title.

"baumy300" wrote:
    "sleepagent" wrote:
    "baumy300" wrote:
    "sleepagent" wrote:

;D
    If the Marines handed out titles . . . we'd be the National Guard!
    ;D

"sleepagent" wrote:
    "baumy300" wrote:
    "sleepagent" wrote:
    "baumy300" wrote:
    "sleepagent" wrote:

;D
    If the Marines handed out titles . . . we'd be the National Guard!
    ;D
    Hahaha. I hear that.

I never finished out recruit training, but I can't imagine how good it would have felt if I did.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast