BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

W.Va. cop says woman wiped nose on him

DUNBAR, W.Va. - Sometimes you need a police officer; sometimes you need a tissue. Confuse the two, and it could cost you.

A woman in this Charleston suburb was charged with battery on a police officer after the officer said she wiped her nose on the back of his shirt.

Cpl. S.E. Elliott said he had arrested the 36-year-old woman last week after seeing her slap a man, bite him on the elbow and spit in his face. Elliott said the woman wiped her nose on him as he led her into the police station for booking on a charge of domestic battery.

Battery on a police officer is defined as intentionally making physical contact of an insulting or provoking nature with an officer.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071227/ap_on_fe_st/odd_officer_nose_wipe;_ylt=AviZy_AoLyjG5rq0.sj_Gdo sQE4F

tosstomoss is offline Starter

Re: W.Va. cop says woman wiped nose on him

and why is this so important!!!! OH IT RAISES YOUR POST!!!!!!!! Lets stick to football!!!!

"tosstomoss" wrote:
    and why is this so important!!!! OH IT RAISES YOUR POST!!!!!!!!
    If you don't like it, you don't have to read it.

tosstomoss is offline Starter

i just dont see the importance of it, but then I am not one to brag on my number of post !!!!!!

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    DUNBAR, W.Va. - Sometimes you need a police officer; sometimes you need a tissue. Confuse the two, and it could cost you.

A woman in this Charleston suburb was charged with battery on a police officer after the officer said she wiped her nose on the back of his shirt.

Cpl. S.E. Elliott said he had arrested the 36-year-old woman last week after seeing her slap a man, bite him on the elbow and spit in his face. Elliott said the woman wiped her nose on him as he led her into the police station for booking on a charge of domestic battery.

Battery on a police officer is defined as intentionally making physical contact of an insulting or provoking nature with an officer.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071227/ap_on_fe_st/odd_officer_nose_wipe;_ylt=AviZy_AoLyjG5rq0.sj_Gdo sQE4F
    Should have tased the beyatch...
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

I'll bet if she was good looking, had her arms around him and did that he would have never cared.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    I'll bet if she was good looking, had her arms around him and did that he would have never cared.
    Depends if she was choking the doodoo out of him with those arms, or cuddling...
    ;D
    Edmund Burke

VikingsMB is offline Pro-Bowler

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:

Should have tased the beyatch...

Hey, this is a serious crime...Snot funny

"tosstomoss" wrote:
    i just dont see the importance of it, but then I am not one to brag on my number of post !!!!!!

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "tosstomoss" wrote:
    Excellent...
    ;D
    Edmund Burke