Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

    I have my "I Voted" sticker on. Do you?

    In the representative democracy, you have, basically, three civic duties. Pay your taxes. Serve on juries when called.

    And voting.

    Today is the day that YOU can make your voice heard.

    EVERY VOTE COUNTS.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #2
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,784
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

    and in Florida do they have a " I voted and made sure there were no chads left on the form so that it could be miscontrued " badge as well ?
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  3. #3
    ILLvike is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    78

    Re: VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

    If/When you vote, please vote informed. I don't care who or what you're voting for, just know the facts behind your vote.

    I'll talk partisan politics all day, but this isn't the place to do so. I encourage everyone to keep this thread upbeat and non-political

    That said, this thread could get pretty ugly pretty fast.
    None

  4. #4
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

    ILLvike wrote:
    That said, this thread could get pretty ugly pretty fast.
    It better not. It is against Official Forum policy to discuss politics.

    This isn't about politics. It's about citizenship and the rights granted and duties expected because of that.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #5
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

    I did not vote, nor do I intend to.

  6. #6
    Randy Moss's Avatar
    Randy Moss is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    453

    Re: VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

    I voted this morning. Strictly based on the Vikings stadium.

  7. #7
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    I did not vote, nor do I intend to.
    Good. We don't want your Canucklehead influence messing up our great country.

    =Z=
    And, that's 22,000.

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #8
    ILLvike is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    78

    Re: VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

    Zeus wrote:
    This isn't about politics. It's about citizenship and the rights granted and duties expected because of that.

    =Z=
    +1
    None

  9. #9
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

    Zeus wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    I did not vote, nor do I intend to.
    Good. We don't want your Canucklehead influence messing up our great country.

    =Z=
    And, that's 22,000.
    Not gonna bite :P

  10. #10
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

    ILLvike wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    This isn't about politics. It's about citizenship and the rights granted and duties expected because of that.

    =Z=
    +1
    +2

    IMHO if you don't vote, you forfeit your right to bitch until the next election...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE - TODAY IS ELECTION DAY!
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 07:44 PM
  2. VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE - NEXT TUESDAY!
    By josdin00 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 10:31 AM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 09:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •