vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

voice your opinion

I know that the VIKES did not play well on Sunday or should I say that the O did not play well but if you go to cbssportsline.com that nut lick prisco graded us an F while giving the packers a C! I am so sick of those bitches in the media last year it was "trade Randy Moss he is hold this team down from goin anywhere!" and now it's "I cant believe they got rid of perhaps THE best reciever in all of football!" so I am asking all of the TRUE VIKING lovers here let prisco know what you feel here is what I sent HER:

All of you so called journalist are the same. Last year when Moss was with the Vikings all of you said that he is such a "locker room cancer" and now that he is with the raiders he can do no wrong? Every one of you said that the Vikings would be better off without Moss' distractions and now you are saying that it was a bad move. Your so called "profession" is a joke.
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: voice your opinion

"vegasvike" wrote:
    I know that the VIKES did not play well on Sunday or should I say that the O did not play well but if you go to cbssportsline.com that nut lick prisco graded us an F while giving the packers a C! I am so sick of those bitches in the media last year it was "trade Randy Moss he is hold this team down from goin anywhere!" and now it's "I cant believe they got rid of perhaps THE best reciever in all of football!" so I am asking all of the TRUE VIKING lovers here let prisco know what you feel here is what I sent HER:

All of you so called journalist are the same. Last year when Moss was with the Vikings all of you said that he is such a "locker room cancer" and now that he is with the raiders he can do no wrong? Every one of you said that the Vikings would be better off without Moss' distractions and now you are saying that it was a bad move. Your so called "profession" is a joke.
    It would be nice if they would atleast give it some time, one game is not enough time to come to those conclusions.

Problem is that there is no accountability for that profession, only the next story to twist and turn to the public for approval.

Del Rio Guest

Good sports writers do not deal in extreems.

Atleast around here, if one of us says sonething and changes our minds, there is a chance someone will call us out. On TV and in the paper, you have no voice to talk back. Even with your email to him, no one sees that you know he is an idiot.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I don't care what the media says.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"vegasvike" wrote:

Here's an idea, Quit listening to the media. Thier #1 goal is to create a contraversy to sell newspapers, magazines, and TV Airtime.

Personally, I think that it's rather amusing.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I sent a email to Pardon the Interuption, If you see a email from Josh from New Port Richey, thats me, I wrote about how the media rips us, but yet , 2 more of the 4 total teams exspected to dominate the NFC lost. but yet we're the only team that gets ripped?

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

I like the banter shows like PTI and Around the Horn, (they keep same people on the show) so they can give it to someone when they change their minds.

Some accountability in those shows. The pregame shows have little to know accoutability.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Yeah, I think people get too pissed off with what the media has to say about their teams! I'm not just saying it is vikings fans becuase it is a fan of every team. But an analyst thinking something doesn't mean they are right, just like if you or I think something doesn't mean we're right. For me it goes in one ear and out the other!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!