Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: Violent Defense, a Video of my team!

I think JMCDON has lost his mind and owes an apology for making an unwarranted attack on someone's character when they are positively contributing to his community.
    Its his choice, but I am really sure I know what the answer should be.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Webby" wrote:
    I think JMCDON has lost his mind and owes an apology for making an unwarranted attack on someone's character when they are positively contributing to his community.
    I think I did lose my mind. Normally I do like to start "debates", but clearly here I took it way too far, I am not proud of that. I should not have attacked Ultra the way I did. In fact I probably should not have even posted in the thread seeing as how I have no kids and never played or coached football.

Ultra, I really am sorry and sincerely hope you didn't lose any sleep over my attacks. I think you are doing a lot of good for those kids and we would have better kids as a society if there were more fathers as involved as you are. I have a great deal of respect for you.

PS. Grammar, that's a classic, lol.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:

I think I did lose my mind. Normally I do like to start "debates", but clearly here I took it way too far, I am not proud of that. I should not have attacked Ultra the way I did. In fact I probably should not have even posted in the thread seeing as how I have no kids and never played or coached football.

Ultra, I really am sorry and sincerely hope you didn't lose any sleep over my attacks. I think you are doing a lot of good for those kids and we would have better kids as a society if there were more fathers as involved as you are. I have a great deal of respect for you.

PS. Grammar, that's a classic, lol.
    Thanks.

I really do not get upset with things at PP.O but this was one thing that really got my goat.
    I am very dedicated to helping kids out and I am proud to spend the countless hours a year doing so.
    Kids are special and they are our future and working with them is truly a pleasure.

Later.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567