Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Violent crime down dramatically in Minneapolis

"C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    Violent crime has been on the decline for the past 15 years nationwide.

And with the surge in gun/ammo purchases because of the "impending doom" that gun owners and potential owners see coming it's harder for the scumbags to pick their targets.
    Why do you feel that the surge in gun/ammo purchases is making it harder for the scumbags to pick their targets?
    I'm not sure what your trying to say.
    No one wants to break into a house of a guy that owns a Desert Eagle.

What if he has terrible aim?

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:

And with the surge in gun/ammo purchases because of the "impending doom" that gun owners and potential owners see coming it's harder for the scumbags to pick their targets.
    Why do you feel that the surge in gun/ammo purchases is making it harder for the scumbags to pick their targets?

He'll hit something eventually

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:

Sure his own leg.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    [quote author=Mr Anderson link=topic=51522.msg936738#msg936738 date=1240339650]

Sure his own leg.
    [/quote]

Thats what this is for

[img width=450 height=89]http://www.mossberg.com/images/products/500/50104.jpg[/img]

You don't even have to fire it, just jacking a round into the chamber in quite dark house is enough to cause loss of bladder control ;D

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:

Don't want to put words in Mr. A's mouth, however, what that means to me is Mr. Burgler is having a hard time figuring out what house doesn't have a loaded gun waiting for him to walk into.

I've helped a couple of my neighbors pick out guns of late as well as took them to the range for a bit of fam fire.
    I think it would be a bit ugly if a yutz burgler tried to hit one of our houses.
    Even if we were out, the guy next door would get a bit of fun whacking the idiots ass.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:

Don't want to put words in Mr. A's mouth, however, what that means to me is Mr. Burgler is having a hard time figuring out what house doesn't have a loaded gun waiting for him to walk into.

I've helped a couple of my neighbors pick out guns of late as well as took them to the range for a bit of fam fire.
    I think it would be a bit ugly if a yutz burgler tried to hit one of our houses.
    Even if we were out, the guy next door would get a bit of fun whacking the idiots ass.
    ... except your neighbor would get charged with murder.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:

Not if he shot him in both knee caps, and the burglar lived, he would only get attempted murder. It's a win-win scenario...

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:

Even if we were out, the guy next door would get a bit of fun whacking the idiots jiggly butt.
    A good lawyer and a sympathetic jury in these here parts goes along way when it comes to "Rights" vs "Whats Legal".
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:

Only if he is leaving the house and shot in the back

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:

Only if he is leaving the house and shot in the back
    Not true. If the person's life is in danger then they can open fire on the burglar. Other than that, going over to a neighbors house and pretty much "Hunting" a burglar would be murder.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast