Thread: Vikings tickets

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

Vikings tickets

This fall I'll be enrolling in college in Morris, MN, and there's no way I'm coming home next summer without seeing at least ONE game in the metrodome. So I was going to ask all of you how expensive tickets are, and what's usually the best way to get them.
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Re: Vikings tickets

"oddmanout22287" wrote:
    This fall I'll be enrolling in college in Morris, MN, and there's no way I'm coming home next summer without seeing at least ONE game in the metrodome. So I was going to ask all of you how expensive tickets are, and what's usually the best way to get them.
    Good question I'm going to be in Minnesota in Nov. and would like to check out a game. Is scalping legal in Minnesota?

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Selling tickets for above face value is illegal in Minnesota, however I don't think anyone has ever got in trouble for buying tickets, just selling them. Legally you can only sell for a profit if someone offers you a price above face value.

You'll find a lot of people selling tickets on the street before a game. The closer you get to game time they cheaper they sell.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

There are also chances with the visiting team returning tickets that they may not have sold but I'd guess you'd have to keep in touch with the Vikes ticket office to know when they would be available.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...