Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Vikings Tattoo

Del Rio Guest

Vikings Tattoo

:lol: TNT

My friend has a skin peel of an eyeball. It's when they make it look like there is an opening in your skin with something peeking out like there is something under your skin, at least thats my understanding of it.

First and foremost I'd decide wether you want the NFL viking image or something more.

Go with a letter I guess, I like my real viking, If you want to get really deep and no one will no what is trying to be said you can go with some norse script or designs.

The Norse script I have on my back is about Berserkers.

The letters IMO look best on girls, but whatever you want to do. I PM'd you my e-mail get a hold of me and I'll hook you up with those pics so you can see.

My dad says my 2month old is destined to be a Packer fan, I might have to tattoo the bottom of his foot with a viking or something and play it off as a really coincidental birthmark

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings Tattoo

hmmmm.... I haven't gotten any PM's today I'd really like to see them though! I really want a tattoo and I want it to have something to do with my passion... the Vikes!! But like i've said I don't think a norseman would be real sexy on a girl!

tarkenton10 is online now Star Spokesman

Vikings Tattoo

TNT - Anything on the small of the back looks sexy on a woman. As long as it isn't some big gawdy thing!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

tarkenton10 is online now Star Spokesman

Vikings Tattoo

Los - Have them put the G on the middle of their butt. That way it can realte to how the Packers play :lol: .

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456