Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings next QB, could he be an Iraqie?...

"erik5032" wrote:
    "fanfrom1969" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    "Randy" wrote:
    Oh come on people, it was shoe, and it didn't even hit him.
    Lighten up.
    I'm sure Bush is laughing about it and see no reason why anyone else should feel bad about doing so.
    Bush's reaction was funny I even laughed, BUT throwing a shoe has more meaning then just throwing a shoe. When someone from the middle east throws a show it is a sign of disrespect and hatred.
    in that case i wanna throw a shoe at bush too
    You've got plenty of company around the world- especially among the Islamic/Arab fanatics- better yet, try throwing something at the dictator of one of those countries- over there... you won't be watching any more Viking games............ I wonder what would have happened if he'd thrown a shoe at old Saddam Hussein while he was the Prez. over there? Youtube?????........ nahh
    More like feet first into a wood chipper
    [youtube=425,350]8qWFhDvURLg&feature=related[/youtube]

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    "fanfrom1969" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    [quote author=Randy Moss link=topic=49559.msg880479#msg880479 date=1229471209]
    Oh come on people, it was shoe, and it didn't even hit him.
    Lighten up.
    I'm sure Bush is laughing about it and see no reason why anyone else should feel bad about doing so.
    Bush's reaction was funny I even laughed, BUT throwing a shoe has more meaning then just throwing a shoe. When someone from the middle east throws a show it is a sign of disrespect and hatred.
    in that case i wanna throw a shoe at bush too
    You've got plenty of company around the world- especially among the Islamic/Arab fanatics- better yet, try throwing something at the dictator of one of those countries- over there... you won't be watching any more Viking games............ I wonder what would have happened if he'd thrown a shoe at old Saddam Hussein while he was the Prez. over there? Youtube?????........ nahh
    More like feet first into a wood chipper
    [youtube=425,350]8qWFhDvURLg&feature=related[/youtube]
    [/quote]

I knew someone was gonna mention Fargo lmao

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

He should be thankful he did not make contact with the Prez. I'm sure he would have broke tons of international laws.

Bush did duck though. Like in the Matrix!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234