Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Randy Moss is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Vikings next QB, could he be an Iraqie?...

Oh come on people, it was shoe, and it didn't even hit him.
    Lighten up.
    I'm sure Bush is laughing about it and see no reason why anyone else should feel bad about doing so.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Funny shit

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

"Randy" wrote:
    Lighten up.
    I'm sure Bush is laughing about it and see no reason why anyone else should feel bad about doing so.
    Bush's reaction was funny I even laughed, BUT throwing a shoe has more meaning then just throwing a shoe. When someone from the middle east throws a show it is a sign of disrespect and hatred.

petrodemos is offline Asst. Coach

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    Ha. I saw it on another forum, and then on tv. too funny.
    Why is throwing a shoe at the president of the United States funny? That is disrespecting the PRESIDENT! I don't give a flying floop if you agree with him or not, you respect him and you don't act like this subhuman did. This is far from funny, but the media is so biased that they even make it sound humorous, if it would have happened to Obama, the media would be asking for this guys head. This guy deserves to be punished to the highest extent of the law, you don't disrespect a president and get away with it. I wish i could have been there to beat the living pooh out of this thing.
    It's funny in the sense of, wtf? It's so bizarre. Not sure what the guys punishment should be, I don't think it was an assassination attempt, I'd say more like civil disobedience.
    2 great posts.
    Punishment, hmm..
    I think a serious jiggly butt beating would be fitting, but probably not in the best interest of the US government.
    You don't floop with heads of state...
    Lock him up.
    Maybe six months in the clink?
    ask and ye shalt receive

beaten, and most likely a 2yr sentence.

Randy Moss is offline Pro-Bowler

"erik5032" wrote:
    "Randy" wrote:
    Lighten up.
    Bush's reaction was funny I even laughed, BUT throwing a shoe has more meaning then just throwing a shoe. When someone from the middle east throws a show it is a sign of disrespect and hatred.
    If someone in the US threw a shoe at Bush it would probably be a sign of hatred, but it would still be hilarious.
    Again, nobody was harmed, everyone is alright (except the guy who threw the shoe), so I think it's perfectly acceptable to find this funny.
    We finally found the WMDs; they were on a random journalists feet all along!

Maybe it was Raghib Ismael. He could run, but he also threw a rocket.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"erik5032" wrote:
    "Randy" wrote:
    Lighten up.
    in that case i wanna throw a shoe at bush too

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Sock and Awe" pits players against President

http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/-quot-sock-and-awe-quot-pits-players-against-president/1274922

fanfrom1969 is offline Rookie

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    "Randy" wrote:
    Lighten up.
    You've got plenty of company around the world- especially among the Islamic/Arab fanatics- better yet, try throwing something at the dictator of one of those countries- over there... you won't be watching any more Viking games............ I wonder what would have happened if he'd thrown a shoe at old Saddam Hussein while he was the Prez. over there? Youtube?????........ nahh

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

"fanfrom1969" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    "Randy" wrote:
    Lighten up.
    You've got plenty of company around the world- especially among the Islamic/Arab fanatics- better yet, try throwing something at the dictator of one of those countries- over there... you won't be watching any more Viking games............ I wonder what would have happened if he'd thrown a shoe at old Saddam Hussein while he was the Prez. over there? Youtube?????........ nahh
    More like feet first into a wood chipper

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast