Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings next QB, could he be an Iraqie?...

Check out the story and video , on the Iraqie who throws both his shoes at Pres. Bush.....Two nice spirrals in a row.
    I say sign him up.....LMAO

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081215/wl_afp/iraqusbushmedia_081215104725

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings next QB, could he be an Iraqie?...

"NordicNed" wrote:
    Check out the story and video , on the Iraqie who throws both his shoes at Pres. Bush.....Two nice spirrals in a row.

What I thought ws weird about the Video is where in the Hell is teh Secret Service? Seems like a pretty slow delay by them that he got his second shoe off and thew it and then there was still a delay before they got there.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I saw that and this instantly came to mind.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="295"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5D5oKEVqQJg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>[/youtube]

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"Garland" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:

What I thought ws weird about the Video is where in the Hell is teh Secret Service? Seems like a pretty slow delay by them that he got his second shoe off and thew it and then there was still a delay before they got there.
    Thats the first thing I noticed also GG, no agents put themselves between the shoe attacker and Pres. Bush...One did jump to his side, but the second stinky shoe had already been fired...LOL

Bush was sure quick to duct that first throw though.
    Alligator Arms ???????????

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

i think the secret cervix was looking for the 2nd shoeman on the grassy noel

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Ha. I saw it on another forum, and then on tv. too funny.
    We're bringing purple back.

Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach

"NordicNed" wrote:

Spirals???
    Loooked more like end-over-end punts to me.
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

"gregair13" wrote:
    Why is throwing a shoe at the president of the United States funny? That is disrespecting the PRESIDENT! I don't give a flying fuck if you agree with him or not, you respect him and you don't act like this subhuman did. This is far from funny, but the media is so biased that they even make it sound humorous, if it would have happened to Obama, the media would be asking for this guys head. This guy deserves to be punished to the highest extent of the law, you don't disrespect a president and get away with it. I wish i could have been there to beat the living shit out of this thing.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"erik5032" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    Why is throwing a shoe at the president of the United States funny? That is disrespecting the PRESIDENT! I don't give a flying fuck if you agree with him or not, you respect him and you don't act like this subhuman did. This is far from funny, but the media is so biased that they even make it sound humorous, if it would have happened to Obama, the media would be asking for this guys head. This guy deserves to be punished to the highest extent of the law, you don't disrespect a president and get away with it. I wish i could have been there to beat the living shit out of this thing.
    If it was the new guy coming in the guy would have been shot

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"erik5032" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    It's funny in the sense of, wtf? It's so bizarre. Not sure what the guys punishment should be, I don't think it was an assassination attempt, I'd say more like civil disobedience.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast