Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Vikings next QB, could he be an Iraqie?...

    Check out the story and video , on the Iraqie who throws both his shoes at Pres. Bush.....Two nice spirrals in a row.
    I say sign him up.....LMAO

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081215/wl_afp/iraqusbushmedia_081215104725


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  2. #2
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Vikings next QB, could he be an Iraqie?...

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    Check out the story and video , on the Iraqie who throws both his shoes at Pres. Bush.....Two nice spirrals in a row.
    I say sign him up.....LMAO

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081215/wl_afp/iraqusbushmedia_081215104725
    What I thought ws weird about the Video is where in the Hell is teh Secret Service? Seems like a pretty slow delay by them that he got his second shoe off and thew it and then there was still a delay before they got there.

  3. #3
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings next QB, could he be an Iraqie?...

    I saw that and this instantly came to mind.


    [youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="295"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5D5oKEVqQJg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>[/youtube]

  4. #4
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Vikings next QB, could he be an Iraqie?...

    "Garland" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    Check out the story and video , on the Iraqie who throws both his shoes at Pres. Bush.....Two nice spirrals in a row.
    I say sign him up.....LMAO

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081215/wl_afp/iraqusbushmedia_081215104725
    What I thought ws weird about the Video is where in the Hell is teh Secret Service? Seems like a pretty slow delay by them that he got his second shoe off and thew it and then there was still a delay before they got there.
    Thats the first thing I noticed also GG, no agents put themselves between the shoe attacker and Pres. Bush...One did jump to his side, but the second stinky shoe had already been fired...LOL




    Bush was sure quick to duct that first throw though.
    Alligator Arms ???????????


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  5. #5
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Vikings next QB, could he be an Iraqie?...

    i think the secret cervix was looking for the 2nd shoeman on the grassy noel

  6. #6
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Vikings next QB, could he be an Iraqie?...

    Ha. I saw it on another forum, and then on tv. too funny.
    We're bringing purple back.

  7. #7
    Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    641

    Re: Vikings next QB, could he be an Iraqie?...

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    Check out the story and video , on the Iraqie who throws both his shoes at Pres. Bush.....Two nice spirrals in a row.
    I say sign him up.....LMAO

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081215/wl_afp/iraqusbushmedia_081215104725
    Spirals???
    Loooked more like end-over-end punts to me.
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.

  8. #8
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: Vikings next QB, could he be an Iraqie?...

    "gregair13" wrote:
    Ha. I saw it on another forum, and then on tv. too funny.
    Why is throwing a shoe at the president of the United States funny? That is disrespecting the PRESIDENT! I don't give a flying fuck if you agree with him or not, you respect him and you don't act like this subhuman did. This is far from funny, but the media is so biased that they even make it sound humorous, if it would have happened to Obama, the media would be asking for this guys head. This guy deserves to be punished to the highest extent of the law, you don't disrespect a president and get away with it. I wish i could have been there to beat the living shit out of this thing.

  9. #9
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Vikings next QB, could he be an Iraqie?...

    "erik5032" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    Ha. I saw it on another forum, and then on tv. too funny.
    Why is throwing a shoe at the president of the United States funny? That is disrespecting the PRESIDENT! I don't give a flying fuck if you agree with him or not, you respect him and you don't act like this subhuman did. This is far from funny, but the media is so biased that they even make it sound humorous, if it would have happened to Obama, the media would be asking for this guys head. This guy deserves to be punished to the highest extent of the law, you don't disrespect a president and get away with it. I wish i could have been there to beat the living shit out of this thing.
    If it was the new guy coming in the guy would have been shot

  10. #10
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Vikings next QB, could he be an Iraqie?...

    "erik5032" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    Ha. I saw it on another forum, and then on tv. too funny.
    Why is throwing a shoe at the president of the United States funny? That is disrespecting the PRESIDENT! I don't give a flying fuck if you agree with him or not, you respect him and you don't act like this subhuman did. This is far from funny, but the media is so biased that they even make it sound humorous, if it would have happened to Obama, the media would be asking for this guys head. This guy deserves to be punished to the highest extent of the law, you don't disrespect a president and get away with it. I wish i could have been there to beat the living shit out of this thing.
    It's funny in the sense of, wtf? It's so bizarre. Not sure what the guys punishment should be, I don't think it was an assassination attempt, I'd say more like civil disobedience.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •