Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings new linebacker?

"Nightgaunt" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    This cop should be punched in the face! What a tool.

[youtube=425,350]H20cedylQAo&feature[/youtube]
    Well he didn't follow the officer's instructions, big one was to stop so the officer subdued him, cuffed him and time to go for a ride to the station.
    It was a ticket, and the guy wouldn't sign it, left his vehicle and wouldn't stay still (that is a safety issue for the officer).
    At the very begining, the guy admitted he was driving to fast.
    Then he just tried to get to dam smart with the cop. I thought the cop was being rather nice to him.
    Asked for his papers and did his job, period.
    If I feel bad for anyone, I feel bad for the young girl, who was upset over the whole situation.
    And again, I thought the cop was rather extra nice to her in the end, espeicaly after what just went down....The stupid jiggly butt turned a speeding ticket into a big jiggly butt headache for himself, thats for sure.

:

Do you not get it, far as i know in Mn or any other state for that matter you are NEVER required to sign a violation, especially something petty as a speeding ticket. I don't hate cops, but your kidding yourself if you don't think there are a whole lot of Brutal/Corrupt cops out there. He told the officer he was not gonna sign the ticket and the officer blew a gasket, its that simple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcYOOc2LqzA

Enjoy, cause of course there all good guys doing there job... :-\
    Actually, I believe in most states you DO sign the tickets...that confirms that you are the person who received the citation, and that you acknowledge that receipt.
    This is especially true if you don't live in the immediate area.

For out of state persons, you typically have to bond out immediately.

Caine

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Caine" wrote:
    "Nightgaunt" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

Well he didn't follow the officer's instructions, big one was to stop so the officer subdued him, cuffed him and time to go for a ride to the station.
    It was a ticket, and the guy wouldn't sign it, left his vehicle and wouldn't stay still (that is a safety issue for the officer).
    Then he just tried to get to dam smart with the cop. I thought the cop was being rather nice to him.
    If I feel bad for anyone, I feel bad for the young girl, who was upset over the whole situation.
    And again, I thought the cop was rather extra nice to her in the end, espeicaly after what just went down....The stupid jiggly butt turned a speeding ticket into a big jiggly butt headache for himself, thats for sure.

:

Do you not get it, far as i know in Mn or any other state for that matter you are NEVER required to sign a violation, especially something petty as a speeding ticket. I don't hate cops, but your kidding yourself if you don't think there are a whole lot of Brutal/Corrupt cops out there. He told the officer he was not gonna sign the ticket and the officer blew a gasket, its that simple.

Actually, I believe in most states you DO sign the tickets...that confirms that you are the person who received the citation, and that you acknowledge that receipt.

Caine
    You don't have to sign tickets here in Canada.

When you get pulled over, you give the cop your license, registration and proof of insurance, all of which have your name.
    After issuing a ticket, he tells you your options about paying it, so you know what to do.
    If you don't pay after a set date, you can lose your license.
    He knows you recieve the ticket, you know you recieve the ticket.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"NordicNed" wrote:

The girl who fell down " cough cough" and smashed her face?
    Thank God that wasn't one of my sisters or a friend of the familys.
    I would hunt that loser down and have a little talk with him.
    Would you have talked to him with reaon or would you have talked to him with the business end of your cane?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"Caine" wrote:
    "Nightgaunt" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

:

Caine

I think in this case the cop had every right to taser him. The guy was not listening to instructions and the cop wasn't being a dick....fighting the ticket with the cop never works. You have to fight it in your allotted court time. Just take the ticket and if you want to fight it do so in the courts. Its not like your going to talk him out of it.

Also the guy was walking around and had his hand in his pocket the cop is ultimately protecting himself

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

FBI, NYPD Foild Terrorist PLot to Bomb Temple

Oops, wrong thread, I didn't realize this was the police bashing one.

I can only imagine how much everyone would hate cops had they tasered, tackled, or beat up a dog instead of a human being. Then it would be a real shit storm!

Edit: How the hell did the speeder not see that 40mph sign? There was nothing else to see.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"marstc09" wrote:

Land of the free, eh?

Anyone who watched that video and stood-up for the cop's actions, you are not a human being.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"C" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

Land of the free, eh?

Anyone who watched that video and stood-up for the cop's actions, you are not a human being.
    to be honest, that one's not as bad as others.
    The cop warned the guy many times, then finally tasered him.
    Its not like the guy steped out of his car and immediately got tasered.

The cop with the skateboarding kids was worse, as well as some others.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"marstc09" wrote:
    All I could think of was C Mac here. LOL

[youtube=425,350]XsCuurneZVE[/youtube]
    That guy is from Kent State... he's hilarious.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"C" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

Land of the free, eh?

And anyone who watched that video and believed that the Officer did anything wrong is seriously deluded about what their rights actually are.

In fact, in MOST of the posted videos, the alleged "Bad Cops" did NOTHING WRONG.

Of course most of the younger crowd will see only what they want to see and scream out "Bad Cop", but the truth is that of the 4 videos I watched (Skateboarders, Tasered Driver, Lady who "fell", and guy knocked into wall), NONE of them showed Officers being abusive or doing anything wrong.

Yup...that's what I said.
    NONE of them.

The lady who was lying in blood.
    Well, she WAS handcuffed, and she WAS refusing to comply, and she WAS continuously trying to leave, and it's NOT uncommon for handcuffed people to loose their balance.
    So, while it is POSSIBLE that the Officer beat her, I find it unlikely due to his demeanor during the taped portions.
    As to why he turned off the tape - according to the article, that was part of the policy...but I have no way of knowing that.
    But based upon what we saw, no wrongdoing occurred.

The kid blocked into the wall:
    Based upon WHAT WE SAW....again, no foul here either.
    What was the suspect suspected of?
    Was he compliant?
    WHY did the officer do what he did?
    What occurred 5 minutes BEFORE the 47 second snippet and 5 minutes AFTER?
    We saw an act taken ENTIRELY out of context, and I am saddened at the number of people who were willing to convict the Officer based upon that snippet.
    Criminals in our justice system get FAR more leniency than you gave.

Skateboarders:
    And again, based upon WHAT WE SAW....no wrongdoing.
    Why was the first kid arrested?
    We don't know.
    The second kid fled, the third (the female) also fled after resisting, the second kid actually arrested interfered with the arrest of the female.
    Was all of that "just for skateboarding"?
    Nope.
    Not likely.
    Based upon what we saw, every arrest subsequent to the first was valid.
    The first I can't speak to because none of us know what happened before the film was rolling.

And the Driver....I already wrote about that.

Sure, there are bad cops out there...but there are a lot more good ones than bad.
    The trouble is, so many of you anti-cop people think you know the laws and think you know your rights, and you don't.
    Then you cross lines you shouldn't cross, get into trouble, and it's somehow the Cops fault.

Sad.
    Truly sad.

Caine

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

"Caine" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    And anyone who watched that video and believed that the Officer did anything wrong is seriously deluded about what their rights actually are.

In fact, in MOST of the posted videos, the alleged "Bad Cops" did NOTHING WRONG.

Of course most of the younger crowd will see only what they want to see and scream out "Bad Cop", but the truth is that of the 4 videos I watched (Skateboarders, Tasered Driver, Lady who "fell", and guy knocked into wall), NONE of them showed Officers being abusive or doing anything wrong.

Yup...that's what I said.
    NONE of them.

The lady who was lying in blood.
    Well, she WAS handcuffed, and she WAS refusing to comply, and she WAS continuously trying to leave, and it's NOT uncommon for handcuffed people to loose their balance.
    So, while it is POSSIBLE that the Officer beat her, I find it unlikely due to his demeanor during the taped portions.
    As to why he turned off the tape - according to the article, that was part of the policy...but I have no way of knowing that.
    But based upon what we saw, no wrongdoing occurred.

The kid blocked into the wall:
    Based upon WHAT WE SAW....again, no foul here either.
    What was the suspect suspected of?
    Was he compliant?
    WHY did the officer do what he did?
    What occurred 5 minutes BEFORE the 47 second snippet and 5 minutes AFTER?
    We saw an act taken ENTIRELY out of context, and I am saddened at the number of people who were willing to convict the Officer based upon that snippet.
    Criminals in our justice system get FAR more leniency than you gave.

Skateboarders:
    And again, based upon WHAT WE SAW....no wrongdoing.
    Why was the first kid arrested?
    We don't know.
    The second kid fled, the third (the female) also fled after resisting, the second kid actually arrested interfered with the arrest of the female.
    Was all of that "just for skateboarding"?
    Nope.
    Not likely.
    Based upon what we saw, every arrest subsequent to the first was valid.
    The first I can't speak to because none of us know what happened before the film was rolling.

And the Driver....I already wrote about that.

Sure, there are bad cops out there...but there are a lot more good ones than bad.
    The trouble is, so many of you anti-cop people think you know the laws and think you know your rights, and you don't.
    Then you cross lines you shouldn't cross, get into trouble, and it's somehow the Cops fault.

Sad.
    Truly sad.

Caine
    You make a very good point, It's nice to see someone who can look at things from both angles

Good post, caine!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast