Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings new linebacker?

This cop should be punched in the face! What a tool.

[youtube=425,350]H20cedylQAo&feature[/youtube]

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Cops have a very tough thankless job, to protect and serve. These guys get to deal with the dredge of society. They become alcoholics, suicidal, and some abuse authority. I don't envy them, or the job they do, as our society is a mess, and it takes it's toll on those with the badges.

Good or bad, we need police to do the best they can. We just need to police the police better. Weeding out the bad cops will be hard, because the snitch rule doesn't only apply in criminal circle's. :-

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    :
    How shocking that a known-cop-hater posts this.

Ever noticed that videos of cops just doing their jobs and being a help for the community don't get as much play as these isolated incidents?

I sure have.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    :

Ever noticed that videos of cops just doing their jobs and being a help for the community don't get as much play as these isolated incidents?

I sure have.

=Z=
    It is their job! WTF! Why would I want to watch a video of you doing your job. I'd rather watch a video of you being a douchebag.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

How come some of these don't suprise me?
    The guy who got thasered was being a dick himself, I think he wanted the situation to turn out just like it did....

The cop with the skate boarders, just needs a good choking and beat down himself.

The gang of cops, beating the already unconciouse guy who just got thrown from a roll over, well, they definetly let their emotiones take over their thinking.
    Good to learn they where all fired.

The girl who fell down " cough cough" and smashed her face?
    Thank God that wasn't one of my sisters or a friend of the familys.
    I would hunt that loser down and have a little talk with him.

Let's not forget, there are a ton of good cops out there.
    Another fact is, a very large % of police officers are military vets themselves.
    Many have been in situations that most of us would never want to be in.
    I do believe that before becoming police officers, each and ever candidate should go thru some very intensive back ground investigation, with a large number of hours put into Psyco Annalisis.....Many of todays cops are just on a big power trip, and thats a fact.
    It's getting harder and harder these days to find good decent police officers.
    Just come to New Britain,CT and in one weeks time, I can point out not only a very large number of bad cops, but the police dept. here is full and running over with corruption.....

I will always take the time to say hello and salute those that are good cops though.
    Again, two sides to this fence, like there is in all cases of good and bad.

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"marstc09" wrote:

Well he didn't follow the officer's instructions, big one was to stop so the officer subdued him, cuffed him and time to go for a ride to the station.
    It was a ticket, and the guy wouldn't sign it, left his vehicle and wouldn't stay still (that is a safety issue for the officer).

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"vikinggreg" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

Well he didn't follow the officer's instructions, big one was to stop so the officer subdued him, cuffed him and time to go for a ride to the station.
    It was a ticket, and the guy wouldn't sign it, left his vehicle and wouldn't stay still (that is a safety issue for the officer).
    At the very begining, the guy admitted he was driving to fast.
    Then he just tried to get to dam smart with the cop. I thought the cop was being rather nice to him.
    Asked for his papers and did his job, period.
    If I feel bad for anyone, I feel bad for the young girl, who was upset over the whole situation.
    And again, I thought the cop was rather extra nice to her in the end, espeicaly after what just went down....The stupid ass turned a speeding ticket into a big ass headache for himself, thats for sure.
    :

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

Then he just tried to get to dam smart with the cop. I thought the cop was being rather nice to him.
    If I feel bad for anyone, I feel bad for the young girl, who was upset over the whole situation.
    And again, I thought the cop was rather extra nice to her in the end, espeicaly after what just went down....The stupid jiggly butt turned a speeding ticket into a big jiggly butt headache for himself, thats for sure.

:
    It never ceases to amaze me how many people DON'T know their rights.

First of all, the driver tried to dictate the terms of the engagement.
    The statement that jumped out at me was, "Well we're going to go back and look" (he was talking about the other 40mph sign the officer mentiuoned).
    Essentially, the Driver was argueing that he was NOT in the wrong.
    Sadly, NOW was not the time for that.
    NOW was the time for accepting the ticket, shutting up, and driving on.
    The time to prove your innocence is IN COURT.

Second, the Driver refused to comply with the simple commands of the officer.
    He was told to place his hands behind his back.
    He was told he was under arrest.
    Simple.
    But the Driver decided he was NOT under arrest...a decision he does not have the authority to make.

See, had he signed the ticket, he would have been let go.
    But he chose not to, which leaves only 1 alternative...arrest.
    So, essentially, he CHOSE to be arrested.
    Then, when the officer tried to enforce that, the driver chose NOT to be arrested.
    You can't have it both ways.

Thirdly, he began walking away, and I noticed his RIGHT hand moving furtively in the area of his pocket.
    In that situation, the Officer is thinking, "What's in thaty pocket"?
    His threat assessment is shooting through the roof.
    You have a noncompliant subject who is refusing all orders and is fumbling around in his pocket area.
    That SCREAMS escallation.
    So the officer has a couple of options, he can physically engage (Not a good idea with a second occupant in the vehicle), or he can taser and bring this circus to an immediate halt.

So, stupid got tasered.

LAter, the driver is demanding to have his rights read to him....he states that the officer HAS to read him his rights if he's being arrested.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!

The ONLY time that your rights have to be read to you is if the officer is going to question you specifically about the elements of a crime.
    You can be arrested and put in jail without EVER having your rights read to you.
    If someone comes in to question you, THEY will read you your rights.
    If they don't need to question you, it is entirely possible that you could go to TRIAL without having your rights read to you (Although highly unlikely).

Bottom line, when stopped by law enforcement, do what you're told.
    Take the ticket, and if you feel they're wrong, debate it in court.
    But DON'T start spouting off about your "Rights"...especially if you're wrong.

Caine

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Zeus" wrote:
    :

I sure have.

=Z=
    Think of it this way, how many times have we posted videos of Troy williamson dropping passes?
    Rarely do we post his catches.
    Why'd we cut him?
    Because he failed miserably at doing his job.
    I don't care if these guys are really nice when they're not working, They've made complete asses of themselves, and deserve any punishment they can get.

Nightgaunt is offline Starter

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

And again, I thought the cop was rather extra nice to her in the end, espeicaly after what just went down....The stupid jiggly butt turned a speeding ticket into a big jiggly butt headache for himself, thats for sure.

:

Do you not get it, far as i know in Mn or any other state for that matter you are NEVER required to sign a violation, especially something petty as a speeding ticket. I don't hate cops, but your kidding yourself if you don't think there are a whole lot of Brutal/Corrupt cops out there. He told the officer he was not gonna sign the ticket and the officer blew a gasket, its that simple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcYOOc2LqzA

Enjoy, cause of course there all good guys doing there job... :-\

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast