Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

Vikings @ Lambeau, pics from sideline. Little Late

It took me a while but I am finally getting around to posting some pics from my experience at Lambeau a couple weekends ago. We had some fun tailgating, and then had the sideline passes before the game so there are some cool pics.

I will try to at least get a few of them on tonight, then maybe some more tomorrow if everyone wants to see more...

In the parking lot before the game.

This Vikings fan had an unbelievable set up. Awesome van with the flat screen in the back, and great tailgate set up around it as well. I wonder how often this guys vehicle gets messed with at away games like this.

Friendly locals.

Not sure what Curley and I are pointing at...

Standing on the "not yet frozen tundra" on the Vikings sideline.

Daryl & Darrell

I know he isnt here anymore, but I was still pumped to see Randy in the purple and gold.

Re: Vikings @ Lambeau, pics from sideline. Little Late

Sorry not sure why these pictures got flipped sideways, and I cant get them fixed right now. And I am tired. SO I will have to look at it tomorrow.

Lets try a couple others to see if they show up the right direction...

Great picture here...

Harvin was warming up playing catch with a unidentified coach. I was looking through the camera to take this picture when all of the sudden right when I am getting ready to push the button I feel a sharp pain in my left shin. The coach overthrew Percy, and the point of the ball hit me right in the shin. Harvin came over and said "Are you alright man?" And I just laughed and said "Yes, nice hands huh?" It was funny when I looked at the pictures later to see the look on Harvin's face as he realizes this ball is going to hit me, and the coach in the background a little distraught by the overthrow. Pretty funny.

Hopefully a view that Jay Cutler will have a lot of this Sunday. Jared coming right into my face! Amazing how big and quick he is when you are 6ft away from him. Glad I am not a left tackle trying to block him.

I have more, let me know if I am boreing anyone. I will try to get to a few more later today. Better get some work done now.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Keep them coming! They're great!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

NodakPaul wrote:
    Huge +1.

And what's the story behind the sideline access?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Erinnn is offline Starter

Post more! The Percy picture is awesome. Perfect timing, and a great story to go with it.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Zeus wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    Huge +1.

And what's the story behind the sideline access?

=Z=
    Yeah, I'd love to know, how'd you get down there.

Well my buddy who got the tickets for me got them through a charity auction. He then put the hard sell on a guy that is some kind of wheel at Miller Brewing. He got us sideline passes that Miller sponsors at Lambeau. It was funny because when we are meeting up with the people from the Packers Marketing group before the game to get our sideline passes and be led out on the field obviously everyone else are Packers fans, the Packers people are kind of looking at us like how did you get these credentials to get field passes. When we hit the field they head to the right towards the packers sideline, and we go left towards the Vikings sideline. We were pretty much the only ones from that group over on that side.

We were able to pretty much wander where we wanted to as long as we stayed behind the ropes, and were off the field before kickoff. Very cool!! Darrell Bevel came over to talk to someone standing right next to me at the ropes, so that was when I got that picture. They told us to not try to get autographs, etc. But I figured DB was standing right there talking so I asked for a quick smile. He chatted for a minute seemed like a nice guy.

Now back to some pictures...

Thought it was interesting Randy went right over to the ref and was getting very chummy. I would love to know what he talked about with him.

As Paul Gill Martin once said, "Farve warmed up his gun"

Favre and AD

AD hitting stride right in front of us. Watching Randy run so effortlessly past us was very cool, but watching AD run by at nearly the same speed and seeing his size is just amazing up close.

One of my favorite moments, and pics from down on the field. I had my 69 JA jersey on. Right after he was working on that swim move around the end that I took in the other picture earlier, when the coaches signaled that it was time for that drill segment to be over he gives this big scream getting himself fired up. And I am standing right there screaming at him (I think I might have said something about roping a calf or something I cant exactly remember) and he looks over and kind of gives a little smirk.

Speaking of being close to these guys and seeing how big there are...

This dude defines LARGE!!!
    The guy who puts the LOAD in LOADholt

O-Line warming up.

Have a few more I will post, but probably not tonight...

Not sure why it wont let me go back and edit my first post, but I think I figured out a way to get the pictures to stay the right direction instead of flipping sideways like they did.

Lets try

Here is the one of Moss again.

And here is the one of in front of Curley's statue.

Seems to be working now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast