Thread: Vikings Gear

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Vikings Gear

Do any of you outside of Minny find it hard to get any Vikings jerseys.. hats.. etc.. I normally get my stuff online.. usually faster and easier that way.. but whenever I go to any store that carries NBA/NHL/NFL apparel there's hardly anything Vikings.. besides the Jets and Giants.. you'll find your share of Atlanta.. Philly.. Tampa.. Miami and New England jersys and hats (The Falcons seem to be a popular item here). They really hate 'dem Vikings I gather, haha!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Vikings Gear

I have a hard time finding stuff in my size...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Vikings Gear

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    Do any of you outside of Minny find it hard to get any Vikings jerseys.. hats.. etc.. I normally get my stuff online.. usually faster and easier that way.. but whenever I go to any store that carries NBA/NHL/NFL apparel there's hardly anything Vikings.. besides the Jets and Giants.. you'll find your share of Atlanta.. Philly.. Tampa.. Miami and New England jersys and hats (The Falcons seem to be a popular item here). They really hate 'dem Vikings I gather, haha!
    Online is the way to go! Thank god for eBay. Not to advertise, but this is my favorite site: http://www.sportsnyou.com/

renovikesfan is offline Coordinator

Vikings Gear

To put it simply.....Nevada is Vikings wastelands. LOL Yeah, there are sports stores that have all the different teams' merchandise...but after living in Minny (Rochester) for 2+ years I got real spoiled. Only Vikes jerseys available here are Culpepper and Moss. They won't even order any others, because they say they have to buy them in bulk.

JTSnow is offline Pro-Bowler

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    I live in Baltimore and and the only way i would have a hard time getting a viking jeresy is if i was looking for someone other than moss, bennett, and culpepper. I have a Randy Moss and of course a E.J. Henderson jeresy, but i got the E.J. jeresy at the mall of america.
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings Gear

I just buy off of vikings.com.

Im too lazy to make an ebay account so I just buy full price.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings Gear

Most stores only order what they think will sell in their market. Living in Southern Wisconsin, I can find everything Packers, a lot of Bears stuff, but seldom anything Viking where jerseys are concerned. Other Viking products can be found at one local sports collectibles shop - which is nice.

Typically, I find what I want on Vikings.com, then shop for it on eBay. I got a Culpepper and a Winfield jersey together for $80...hard to beat that.

The downside to eBay is that you have to watch for the fakes. I got a Bennett cheap...too cheap. Turned out to be a crap copy that wasn't remotely close to legit (Cheapest, crappiest copy I've ever seen). Basically, I got a $10 oil rag. I kept it as a reminder that too good to be true usually is.

Caine

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    Usually stock up on any bits I want when I'm in the TC for a game. That way the money I save on postage and customs covers a lot towards the items.
    Most american sports things you find in the UK are all Yankees items - urgh !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Vikings Gear

I live in Wisconny and there is nothing here! I hate it, it's like living in a green and gold he!! I shop on NFL.com or at the vikings lockerroom! I don't really want to support Wisonsin anyways!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings Gear

hell yeah its hard to get vikings stuff out here in cali... everything is raiders,niners, and rams thats why when i went to minny and went to the mall of america we spent like almost $500 in the vikings store and more money on viking stuff in other stores