Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 398
  1. #21
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: vikings do us proud again..............

    Ok, yes if they were "doing it" in front of the workers that is different.

    I am sure that this is a case of "he said, she said."

  2. #22
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: vikings do us proud again..............

    Maybe it is because it is the morning...but who is BM?


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  3. #23
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: vikings do us proud again..............

    Bryant Mckinnie
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  4. #24
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: vikings do us proud again..............

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Maybe it is because it is the morning...but who is BM?
    It's a turd.












    :lol:

  5. #25
    6-KINGS Guest

    Re: vikings do us proud again..............

    Unless this is Oregon that it happened in.

    A judge said having public sex is ok.

    For real

  6. #26
    happy camper's Avatar
    happy camper is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,445

    Re: vikings do us proud again..............

    this is horrible. i am sick of all this stuff.

    a few laws that could have been broken:

    having sex in front of people who dont want to see it. (duh!)
    if any of the waitresses were under 18, and saw it. (not sure about the technical rule, but if you cant watch a rated R movie, its probably illegal for adults to have sex in front of you)
    uhh.. lets just hope none of these women were "hired" to perform these acts
    lets hope all the women involved in the acts were 18
    lets hope none of the women were pressued into the acts, or forced into
    lets hope none of the women did the acts voluntarily, but come out and say they were forced
    lets hope there were no drugs (hey, where theres irresponsible adults having sex, theres probably drugs)

    i realize alot of those are stretches, but everything is possible.

    now, my other point. its all about a reputation. an image. i feel sick that i have season tickets, my hat that im wearing, the sweatshirt i bought and the jacket i probably would have bought, is helping to pay these guys salaries that cant keep thier heads on right.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

  7. #27
    6-KINGS Guest

    Re: vikings do us proud again..............

    "happy camper" wrote:
    this is horrible. i am sick of all this stuff.

    a few laws that could have been broken:

    having sex in front of people who dont want to see it. (duh!)
    if any of the waitresses were under 18, and saw it. (not sure about the technical rule, but if you cant watch a rated R movie, its probably illegal for adults to have sex in front of you)
    uhh.. lets just hope none of these women were "hired" to perform these acts
    lets hope all the women involved in the acts were 18
    lets hope none of the women were pressued into the acts, or forced into
    lets hope none of the women did the acts voluntarily, but come out and say they were forced
    lets hope there were no drugs (hey, where theres irresponsible adults having sex, theres probably drugs)

    i realize alot of those are stretches, but everything is possible.

    now, my other point. its all about a reputation. an image. i feel sick that i have season tickets, my hat that im wearing, the sweatshirt i bought and the jacket i probably would have bought, is helping to pay these guys salaries that cant keep thier heads on right.
    Oh something tells me they got their heads on alright.

    NYUCK! NYUCK!

  8. #28
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,013

    Re: vikings do us proud again..............

    Can we use the excuse, "everybody makes mistakes"? Or has that been used this year already!?

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  9. #29
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: vikings do us proud again..............

    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    Unless this is Oregon that it happened in.

    A judge said having public sex is ok.

    For real
    I doubt it.

    I was at the Apple River this summer and some girls floating around us got tickets just for showing their breasts! Now that's bs. If I was a woman and had lots of time and money on my hands, I'd fight it -Sexual Discrimination.

  10. #30
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,013

    Re: vikings do us proud again..............

    They got tickets for that?? Did they get beads too? lol

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. So proud of my nephew
    By Vikadelic in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 10:24 AM
  2. Proud to fumigate Vikings
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 07:38 AM
  3. I am happy but i am even more proud
    By Vikes316 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-24-2005, 08:15 AM
  4. Nothing to do with the Viks., but, Man am I PROUD!
    By NordicNed in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 05:01 PM
  5. I AM SO PROUD OF THE VIKINGS!!
    By TheAnimal93 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 08:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •