Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: vikings do us proud again..............

The report is that it is Paul Edinger and Brad Johnson.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Okay, if Tice is fired after this season, and all indications so far this season say that he should be, I don't want to hear the new guy described as a
    "player's coach". This team has had discipline problems for a number of years, and whatever they're doing right now isn't fixing the problem. We need a guy to come in and get on these guys, and get them to stop doing stupid things. Okay, it was a party involving consenting adults. I'm sure that happens all the time, and not just with celebrities. But to hold it in even a semi-public (don't forget the "l") place? That takes a distinct lack of brain cells. We have this thread talking about how poorly our rivals scored on a stadardized test, but at least they don't think the Wonder-lic is a move to be performed on a rented boat!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I see where your coming from Zimmy.. You just don't want any trouble.. I don't think this is all that bad.. But you just want to see us keep our focus im sure..

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"snowinapril" wrote:
    The report is that it is Paul Edinger and Brad Johnson.

Oh wait, they were the ones that were offended.

Gol'Darn puritans!

How can Penthouse letters ever come true when two ninnies get offended over something like this? Ruin the whole letter!

NON OF WHAT I SAID IS ANY BIT FACTUAL, lets just wait until the facts come out before jumping to conclusions. For all we know, the rest of the players set up the 3 guys that ratted out the confidential meeting last week.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

This is wrong....But at least they were hitting something this week. You gotta stay sharp. (Bad Joke sorry)

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Del Rio Guest

BM is no good anyway. The guy is always getting beat. When I saw him rapping last year I lost all respect for the guy. Not because he was rapping but just the way he seems to carry himself. It seems like it is all a game. I wouldn't be surprised if he could care less if we won or lost.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

So what?

Whats wrong with loud music and a little nookie on a boat?

As long as they did nothing illegal, who gives a flip?

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    So what?

Whats wrong with loud music and a little nookie on a boat?

As long as they did nothing illegal, who gives a flip?

I agree man! It's what I live for! Nuttin wrong with that.. People make it a big deal cuz there was a few football players on there.. Who cares... It's fun stuff

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

I just bought my son a new Vikings winter jacket yesterday and sent him to school in it today, mmm, woderful. :roll:

Anyway, someone said it wasn't a crime, so it's fine. :shock: Wrong! You can't just walk up to ANYBODY and start having sex in front of them (without consent of course), IT IS AGAINST THE LAW. If this is what they wanted to do, awesome, but do it in privacy. May I suggest a hotel room. Or my favorite, buy a house to party in like the Cowboys did years ago.

On a personal note: I married my wife on one of those boats at "Al and Almas" on a beautiful saturday afternoon. Neither of us wanted a big church wedding and Vegas was just too cheesy, plus it would've been hard to get family and friends there. So, Al and Almas was a perfect choice.

I "believe" this is the exact boat...

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

How about a little common sense!

I am a member of the Vikes, people will recognize me, I think I will rent a boat (which is considered to be a public place) and I will have a sex party.

Use your brain!

If they want to do it in the privacy of their homes, I could care less! Have 10 girls to every guy, run around naked, do each other and have an orgy, I do not care.

But do not do it on a boat that you rented and have the employees complaining. Buy a damn boat and have the party on that, nobody would care!

The Vikes are having enough problems on the field and off the field, we do not need more! How can we embarrass the organization more, I know lets go screw in public and get it on the 10 o'clock news!

After the season the Vikes need to clean house, again! Players that do not care, and players that care more about their off the field fun should be gone!

when you have played as bad as the Vikes have, maybe they should be watching game film, working on their playbooks or maybe practicing to get better.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast