Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vikings Defense

Angryviking is offline Starter

Re: Vikings Defense

"bmbollig" wrote:
    you know what he means
    every year the vikings sign someone and they still seem to suck up the leage on defence like now with Darren Sharper tipicle vikings sign "hey look here is a guy that is old lets sign him" Unstead of giving the Jagures are 18th pick which we will draft a DE with. To get Donovin Darrius
    Aren't Darius and Sharper the same age? and we picked up Smoot who is about to be in the prime of his career, and Harris has only been playing for a couple of years. Personally i think the D will be better this year but not top ten probaly in the range of 11-15. but to answer the guys question yea, are D SHOULD be a lot better.
    b07c3df44d1c1ef4f2f2dc468267cdf3

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"MNVikingGangsta" wrote:
    "Chargerfan" wrote:
    Hey guys, even though it says charger fan, i am a vikes fan too because they're my home town. but i got a question for you guys. Will the vikings defense suck AGAIN this year. It seems like every year we a good offense, then our defense makes every offense in the league look like the best. So are they gonna suck again?
    WOW that was the worst first post ever!!
    LMFAO
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    What cave have you been hiding in??? With all the veteran personnel that the Vikings have signed this offseason plus the rapidly improving young players on defense, we won't have enough spots to put all of our defensive talent on the field at the same time. We will not only be solid on defense, we will have better depth than most other NFL teams...in short, our Defense is gonna kick A$$!!! 'Nuff said.
    :headbang: well put

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Don't even bother calling yourself a Vikings fan, we don't need you!

Chargerfan is offline Waterboy

Sorry guys, i didn't know i had to be skilled with my writing. all im saying is that the vikings blow. yay we picked up daren sharper and smoot. big fricken deal. last year they were gonna be the best. of couse thats the vikings for you coming out being one of the worst. now that we have a washed up sharper and smoot we're gonna be super good. i doubt it. chargers could still smoke you guys. And i have another question. Why are we getting so many CB and FS when wut we need is some god damn line backers. i mean sure we got napolean harris but he's not that great. i don't see his name anywhere making spectacular plays. I think you guys are thinking a little to highly of your team..You think getting three new players is gonna turn your guys defenes around? even though i only think smoot will play well. but whatever you guys can live in fantasy land.
    Yip

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Chargerfan" wrote:
    Sorry guys, i didn't know i had to be skilled with my writing. all im saying is that the vikings blow. yay we picked up daren sharper and smoot. big fricken deal. last year they were gonna be the best. of couse thats the vikings for you coming out being one of the worst. now that we have a washed up sharper and smoot we're gonna be super good. i doubt it. chargers could still smoke you guys. And i have another question. Why are we getting so many CB and FS when wut we need is some god gol 'darnit line backers. i mean sure we got napolean harris but he's not that great. i don't see his name anywhere making spectacular plays. I think you guys are thinking a little to highly of your team..You think getting three new players is gonna turn your guys defenes around? even though i only think smoot will play well. but whatever you guys can live in fantasy land.
    Please stop saying "we", as if you are a Vikings fan! You are a Chargers fan, and you'd better come a helluva lot stronger than that!

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"Chargerfan" wrote:
    Sorry guys, i didn't know i had to be skilled with my writing. all im saying is that the vikings blow. yay we picked up daren sharper and smoot. big fricken deal. last year they were gonna be the best. of couse thats the vikings for you coming out being one of the worst. now that we have a washed up sharper and smoot we're gonna be super good. i doubt it. chargers could still smoke you guys. And i have another question. Why are we getting so many CB and FS when wut we need is some god gol 'darnit line backers. i mean sure we got napolean harris but he's not that great. i don't see his name anywhere making spectacular plays. I think you guys are thinking a little to highly of your team..You think getting three new players is gonna turn your guys defenes around? even though i only think smoot will play well. but whatever you guys can live in fantasy land.
    "WASHED UP FRED SMOOT"? HE HAS BEEN IN THE LEAGUE FOR ONLY ABOUT 5 YEARS. HE HASN'T EVEN REACHED HIS PRIME YET. U AINT NO VIKING FAN AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HEK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

worshipabba2003 is offline Starter

and you guys thought i was bad!!!!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    You are a Chargers fan, and you'd better come a helluva lot stronger than that!

I'll take it a step further and say he's a Packers troll ready to start spewing the green and gold chunks. ukeright:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Skyliner is offline Rookie

Ours defense has to get better sooner or latter its just matter of time. They even have a possibility of being a top defense. I mean if the chargers can go from 4-12 to 12-4 then anythings possible.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast