Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

VikingNed almost goes to jail......And it would have been worth it to me...

I was just chatting with Singer and after chatting with him, we thought this was worthy of a thread..

My wife and I have been in the process of evicting a real loser...

Remember, we just bought the multi family house a little over a month ago and one tenant decide to stay in the house...

When it came time to introduce ourselves, i basicaly said, we are the new owners and we are here to help you with your needs and anything else that we can help with.

I also said ,
    the rent was due and that it was his time to take care of his buisness with us...He told me he wasn't going to pay rent and he was looking for a new place, I said thats fine and he could pay us weekly till he found a new place, he said NO you didn't hear me, I'm not paying rent at all...

I figured right there that this guy was trouble and started the eviction process.

The process is alot of paper work and headaches, but I tried to follow the law..

That is until last night......I had a court paper I was told I had to hand to him personaly...I gave him the paper and said the court told me I had to give this to him.
    He then made a rude comment to me and I said, the only people he was hurting was my wife and 6 year old son...I told him, it's just like you are taking food out of their mouths....

He then looked at me and said, I don't give a pooh
    who I'm hurting, and I could care less about your son, he's a little pooh anyway..

I lost it at that point, I knocked him out with two punches and left him on the lawn...

An hour later the cops show up at the door, they asked me my story and i told them the truth....I had already prepaired my son and Margie to the fact that I might have to spend the night in jail.....

I'm talking to the police and David (my son) runs up and says, Please don't take my dad....He's a nice guy and doesn't do bad, he's only a tough Viking....

They then went back to talk to the tenant after hearing my side and came back to me again..

They told me, the tenant wasn't going to press charges, but to make sure this didn't happen again..

I think I owe my son a trip to Chucky Cheese, I really think what he said to the cops, is what kept me from going to jail for the night..

Being a landlord can really be hard at times..

PS:

I should add, when it comes to children, let them be kids, don't even try to drag them into adult issues.......My son and family, I'll spend time in jail for their well being, any day of the week....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Re: VikingNed almost goes to jail......And it would have been worth it to me...

That guy sounds like real jerk. I personally wouldn't have hit him, but you did what you had to do. Hope you get rid of his ass.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Congrats on knocking him out AND getting away with it! Make future tennants sign a contract with the right of you knocking them out in fine print.

"shockzilla" wrote:
    That guy sounds like real jerk. I personally wouldn't have hit him, but you did what you had to do. Hope you get rid of his jiggly butt.

I think the real reason behind all the trouble Shock is, the fact that the guy is about 12 cards short of a full deck....

If you get what I meen....

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

I think you did the right thing Ned.
    That had to feel soooo freaking good.
    What a jerk.
    He totally deserved to get knocked on his @ss.
    If it were me, I would have gladly spent the night in jail to stand up for my family.
    I know in todays day and age, that type of thing is looked down upon...but sometimes you just need to keep it old school. I didn't think too many real men like that existed anymore.
    Way to not back down and stand up for what you believe in.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I'm ready to deck my landlord for taking his sweet a$$ time getting cable up in my room
    :P

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I definately think you did the right thing Ned!

I told my dad the story and he said "Tell Ned I said to hit the son of a bitch again."
    ;D

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I think you did the right thing Ned.
    That had to feel soooo freaking good.
    What a jerk.
    He totally deserved to get knocked on his @ss.
    If it were me, I would have gladly spent the night in jail to stand up for my family.
    I know in todays day and age, that type of thing is looked down upon...but sometimes you just need to keep it old school. I didn't think too many real men like that existed anymore.
    Way to not back down and stand up for what you believe in.

I also believe one of the things in my favor was the fact that the Police themselves at times, look at things with, as you said, OLD SCHOOL EYES...The world was a much better place when one could take care of his own, in his or hers own way, if the justification was there....

Sad thing is, nowadays, someone can live in a rental unit for almost 90 days without paying rent, even if they are living in conditions that are fine..

My wife and I take great pride that we are not slum lords, but that we try to treat tenants like family and wish for them to feel like family..

We offer clean and comfortable living conditions, and if there is a real need to help out with extending the rent date or working out a payment plan, we are the first ones to try to work that out with tenants...

But this guy is just pure filth and scum....

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWw dude kids say the darndest things!!!

lol
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

That renter has been bucking for it for over a month now. Just the simple fact that he is living there scot free & intentionally not paying you anything pissed me off.

He has probably been doing this for quite some time & when he finally gets booted out, goes somewhere else & does it all over again.

I usually don't condone fisticuffs, but when the bastard made those comments, he definitely had it coming.

I hope the legal system steps it up a notch & gets this pile of white-trash out of your house.

Listen to the cops advice & don't let that poor excuse of a human crawl under your skin, but just in case, you might need this............

[img width=250 height=145]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/getoutofjailcc.jpg[/img]

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast