Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Viking Golfers Wanted!!!!!

"IdahoViking" wrote:
    "hailtocarter" wrote:
    Hey Idaho is that near Coeur D'Alene or however u spell it? I've been there twice and it's probably the most amazingly beautiful place I've ever been in the states. I'd love to do some golfing around there.
    hailtocarter you got it right. Sanpoint is one hr. north of Coeur D'Alene and it has some of the best golf in the country. So come on up from California and I'll take care of ya.
    I'll be making A trip up through Idaho to ND this summer so I might take you up on that. I actually worked at a very nice course here in CA for three years, and I got pretty good, but I became serious about baseball and I haven't been very good since. Maybe a lesson is in order!

IdahoViking is offline Rookie

"hailtocarter" wrote:
    "IdahoViking" wrote:
    "hailtocarter" wrote:
    Hey Idaho is that near Coeur D'Alene or however u spell it? I've been there twice and it's probably the most amazingly beautiful place I've ever been in the states. I'd love to do some golfing around there.
    hailtocarter you got it right. Sanpoint is one hr. north of Coeur D'Alene and it has some of the best golf in the country. So come on up from California and I'll take care of ya.
    I'll be making A trip up through Idaho to ND this summer so I might take you up on that. I actually worked at a very nice course here in CA for three years, and I got pretty good, but I became serious about baseball and I haven't been very good since. Maybe a lesson is in order!
    Love to accomodate you. What course did you work at? I know a lot of Pros around here. Love to show you Hidden Lakes, Home of the Moose. Toughest back tees in the Pacific Northwest
    Don't worry, I'll take care of it!!

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

I worked at The Course at Wente Vineyards in Livermore, Ca. Designed by Greg Norman. We got on the cover of golf digest a couple years ago when we were still very new. Great course!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Golf is a game I've always wanted to get into.

I always swore, though, I wouldn't play it until my body wouldn't be able to play basketball anymore.

I'm getting close.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Get yourself a copy of Tiger Woods '05, it'll have you hooked, and it'll test your patience as well. You can even create yourself as a golfer and have your own look, no you can't dress in packer gear.. :grin:

TigerWoods 05 is a pastime at my house.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

LOL...would you believe I just got it last week. I've been playing it every night. I'm down to a 2 handicap. And my avatar player looks just like me...right on down to the bucket hat I wear all summer!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

2 handcap, you better play harder, I average 21 under par.

It must be hard to read greens with those green and yellow glasses on! :grin:

My offer still stands for any VIking golfers wanting to play one of the best courses on the west coast. Jack Nicklaus is in the process of buying the golf facility. That's the type of facility this is. Come on Vikes fans help me out my boss is a huge Bears fan and the owner is a Denver Donkey's fan.

Drop me a line and check out the website. The link is attached to the initial message posted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12