Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IdahoViking is offline Rookie

Viking Golfers Wanted!!!!!

Hey its the IdahoViking inviting you to Hidden Lakes Golf Resort in Sandpoint Idaho. I'm one of the PGA golf professional on staff. If your looking for a quick summer getaway look into the Sandpoint area. It's truely a hidden gem and people need to experience it once in thier lifetime. Check the website link below to look at Hidden Lakes yourself!

Give us a call, ask for Adam the IdahoViking

Ill give PP.O user a free lesson W/ golf purchase or a round of golf w/ lesson purchace.

Free Golf at one of the Best Golf Resorts in the country. Can't beat that.

Packer fans need not apply!

Plus I know all the good pubs and other golf courses in the area to play.

We also have the best lodging and Food in the entire Northwest! NO bull#$@$.

Viking fever spreads worldwide. www.hiddenlakesgolf.com
    Don't worry, I'll take care of it!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Viking Golfers Wanted!!!!!

nice idaho!! cant beat that!

North Idaho is just like MN, without Mosquito's and humidity. The winters are mild. Im' an hour and a half from Spokane, WA and I have a 360 dergree view of mountains.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Man being here in north dakota, I am going crazy waiting for the courses to open up, so I can go 4 or 5 times a week. I have had my clubs out for 2 months now, cleaning them and chipping and putting in my house.

I need golf, to take my mind off of the draft. It is taking so d@mn long for the draft to get here. Hopefully the golf courses here will be open next weekend, so the last 2 weeks before the draft, fly by. 63 tomorrow, will hopefully get the ranges open at least.

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    Man being here in north dakota, I am going crazy waiting for the courses to open up, so I can go 4 or 5 times a week. I have had my clubs out for 2 months now, cleaning them and chipping and putting in my house.

I need golf, to take my mind off of the draft. It is taking so d@mn long for the draft to get here. Hopefully the golf courses here will be open next weekend, so the last 2 weeks before the draft, fly by. 63 tomorrow, will hopefully get the ranges open at least.
    Ya know brother, the courses around here are open. Just a road trip from ND.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"IdahoViking" wrote:
    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:

My buddy just actually moved to Idaho(can't remember where in idaho though), so I will eventually take a trip there. Probably some time this summer.

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "IdahoViking" wrote:
    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:

My buddy just actually moved to Idaho(can't remember where in idaho though), so I will eventually take a trip there. Probably some time this summer.
    Sounds good smoot. Get to the range, knock of the rust and come take a piece of this pro!!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Golf can be a relaxing game, up until you wanna throw your clubs in the lake.

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

Hey Idaho is that near Coeur D'Alene or however u spell it? I've been there twice and it's probably the most amazingly beautiful place I've ever been in the states. I'd love to do some golfing around there.

"hailtocarter" wrote:
    Hey Idaho is that near Coeur D'Alene or however u spell it? I've been there twice and it's probably the most amazingly beautiful place I've ever been in the states. I'd love to do some golfing around there.
    hailtocarter you got it right. Sanpoint is one hr. north of Coeur D'Alene and it has some of the best golf in the country. So come on up from California and I'll take care of ya.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast